Author Topic: One example Roga Roga loves being noticed from the older Extra days  (Read 1216 times)

Franco Pepe Kalle on: January 28, 2022, 02:49

• View Profile
Lately I have been watching this video non stop from the older days of Extra Musica. I love the song also. Cri du Coeur from Oxygene. This song has great harmony with Hermann Ngassaki and Oxygene also. I notice that Roga Roga is at the front. It is clear to me, this was the sign that Roga Roga was coming to dominate like he is now.

Manzambi94 #1 on: January 28, 2022, 15:49

• View Profile
Lately I have been watching this video non stop from the older days of Extra Musica. I love the song also. Cri du Coeur from Oxygene. This song has great harmony with Hermann Ngassaki and Oxygene also. I notice that Roga Roga is at the front. It is clear to me, this was the sign that Roga Roga was coming to dominate like he is now.

By the way, why they let Roga dominate like that? Ok he cane with the name, but God rest his soul, Kassoul cane with the name of Nouvel Horizon yet he didn't have the same ego trip and dominancy seeking of Rogatien. I think that Roga Is really insecure that Is why he acts like that, I mean kicking singers and atalakus out (Doudou Copa, Kilambongo Who still to these days most people outside of the Congolese diaspora believed was the leader of Extra) trying to force himself on his supposed petit Sono's wifer, and those ego trip like "I made It in Life (lol no you made It on the back of others let's be clear) if you don't like being here go and do a group with your family.".. Like why does he have to act like that, from what he says he Is super Rich and Congo Brazza Is in his Hands, so why he Always wants to dominate people?
« Last Edit: January 29, 2022, 02:01 by Manzambi94 »

Franco Pepe Kalle #2 on: January 28, 2022, 23:14

• View Profile
Manzambi94, you make very accurate analysis about Roga Roga. He is too much into bragging. The big problem with Roga Roga was that he wanted to be the only one. But he forgets that Doudou Copa is also very popular with his rumba songs because unlike Roga Roga, he has a voice that we can listen to. He also needs to know that now Nouvel Horizon came because of his greed. Roga Roga has allowed his ego to consume where he got rid of likes Hermann Ngassaki who was never going to be a problem. He seemed to be the one who could have a solid relationship with Roga Roga. I don't know why Roga Roga felt that Hermann was a threat to his power.

Mfumu Vata #3 on: January 28, 2022, 23:29

• View Profile
It’s because he used to be a guitarist at that era. Congolese people mostly  focus on singers. That’s why he was putting an effort to be noticed in videoclips so that people could notice him and those not coming to concerts know his face. Many Congolese guitar players feel like all focus to to the singer and atalaku but they say nothing. But in Extra Musica it was different he & Espe Bass a little bit wanted to fight that. However, Roga Roga and a little bit much ambition and was quickly jealous when someone started to become the main star of the band.

Roga Roga wanted Herman & Regis out of the band, because they were to old and in his opinion didn’t fit with the new team of Dido, the late Kassoul, RAV4, etc. Also he wanted to be the only lead singer and make from Extra Musica his own band like Wenge Maison Mère of Werrason, Quartier Latin of Koffi Olomidé, etc.

See they were already old. If they stayed 5 years more they would become BCBG 2 like JDL, Kibens and Rio. Sonor, Espe Bass & Ramatoulaye were lucky that he weren’t singers, otherwise Roga would also get them out of Extra. He had already reserve drummer and bass-player.