Author Topic: I WILL ADMIT IT  (Read 1324 times)

Manzambi94 on: January 28, 2022, 16:20

• View Profile
Innoss flopped hard and It hurt to see It why the hell he has only 1.5 mil views? Where all thefan base of Yo Pe and Olandi went?

BienMat23 #1 on: January 28, 2022, 16:41

• View Profile
I think the term flop is harsh sometimes and he’s just a victim of his own success , those other songs blew up almost randomly because maybe the dance catchiness etc. Sometimes you can’t make the recipe for super blown up songs like we have discussed

archos #2 on: January 28, 2022, 16:45

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
exactly,this one lacked a catchy key dance compared to others but its also due to promotion he took a while to promote properly and coincidentally since he's woken up he took 200K from 1 3 to 1 5 in few days  while it took weeks to arrive to 1 3
also it seems the instant success era we had until end of 2020 has evolved into progressive success era,remember the "underwhelming" reviews of heritier's album,who could have imagined that by one year it would be that few rumba albums have taken kin by storm like that in recent years

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #3 on: January 28, 2022, 18:13

• View Profile
Innoss flopped hard and It hurt to see It why the hell he has only 1.5 mil views? Where all thefan base of Yo Pe and Olandi went?

mmmmm I don't think we can call this a flop cause those views amass to almost all generiques that were released last year combined, he flew past Heritier's Wosso that was released days before his....................This thing is just natural cause Diamond is also not hitting those crazy views as well, so I guess its timing and also type of song.......... YouTube wise Innoss B and Fally are leading interms of getting to 1 million in less than a month.

jeantwatwa #4 on: January 31, 2022, 08:15

• View Profile
This is by far my favorite Generique of 2022 so far, if you only chase views our music will end up like popular music in the Western World, all Gum and no Taste.