Author Topic: KILA MBONGO BELITTLING NOUVEL HORIZON  (Read 1393 times)

archos on: January 30, 2022, 10:24

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

He is asked about nouvel horizon and asks if its a new brand of sardines,and people who like nouvel horizon have been countering him with him praising them earlier on,then recently hanging out with sonor and zaparo in europe,and they say he is broke these days so he's doing it that to attract roga's sympathy since he is in europe now
« Last Edit: January 30, 2022, 10:26 by archos »

Manzambi94 #1 on: January 30, 2022, 10:50

• View Profile

He is asked about nouvel horizon and asks if its a new brand of sardines,and people who like nouvel horizon have been countering him with him praising them earlier on,then recently hanging out with sonor and zaparo in europe,and they say he is broke these days so he's doing it that to attract roga's sympathy since he is in europe now

Is he really broke? And man, I hope that Roga Roga won't turn into a Fally of Brazza where people will be ready to throw people under the bus for Roga's help, plus Kila Mbongo must always remember who was the person who forced him out of Extra only because he was getting all the ladies and being treated like a leader. Pride Is something not a lot of people have these days and tbh, he could have tried for NH Just like Papy Bastin did and get his Universal check for Life, but no, Attack Sonor and the others for a guy Who tried to sabotate you. Anyway I don't believe he Is Broke, I can see That Congolese people are a lot of times frivolous with their Money but Broke? Come on if you have been 20 years in France and broke you are awful with Money.

Cavalier Solitaire #2 on: January 30, 2022, 11:53

• View Profile
Do you think Roga Roga will do an interview with Ado probably to react to Kila and Durell?

archos #3 on: January 30, 2022, 13:12

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Do you think Roga Roga will do an interview with Ado probably to react to Kila and Durell?

not sure but would not be surprised,every other if not every ado show we have him pretending head ache because he's constantly trying to confront what x and y said  :D :D :D :D

242 #4 on: January 30, 2022, 14:38

• View Profile
I find it strange that he pretend that he doesn’t about " Nouvel Horizon " meanwhile he hung out with Zaparo everytime he’s in France . I really wonder if he’s trying to get Roga Roga’s sympathy ??