Author Topic: ONE OF THE RARE TIMES WHEN WERRA ALLOWED HIMSELF TO SMILE DURING TESTS  (Read 1792 times)

archos on: February 02, 2022, 18:21

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

I think apart from the strange bercy test,and the funny roi david one this one with prince is the other one where werra did not keep the ruthless face  and he even imitated at some point prince's funny dancing

Manzambi94 #1 on: February 02, 2022, 18:26

• View Profile

I think apart from the strange bercy test,and the funny roi david one this one with prince is the other one where werra did not keep the ruthless face  and he even imitated at some point prince's funny dancing
Lol Kene Kene will be furious, Prince took the already Little spotlight he already had, about Prince why Is career never took off? Anyway the guy Is Crazy leaving a good job to join Wenge, and if I am not mistaken he have loved in Belgium and went to school there right?

archos #2 on: February 02, 2022, 18:33

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 yeah he restarted his art classes and  a couple of stuff later( for those who do not know,a lot of the design around la zamba or in maison mere flyers and so on came from him being a painter)
the thing is that he is a maison mere fan who was literally at the head of a maison mere fanclub,these guys regardless of what happen have some extra love which make them always come back or come close

Manzambi94 #3 on: February 02, 2022, 18:43

• View Profile
yeah he restarted his art classes and  a couple of stuff later( for those who do not know,a lot of the design around la zamba or in maison mere flyers and so on came from him being a painter)
the thing is that he is a maison mere fan who was literally at the head of a maison mere fanclub,these guys regardless of what happen have some extra love which make them always come back or come close
Man, I don't understand it, yep, I was that kind of fan but to be honest, but you have to think with your brain and realize that being in the Congolese music industry unless you are on your own, reauires sacrifices that not all people are ready to made, like when he spoke about being Broke and having his mom dying with the Groupon giving him like 400 Francs or 4000 Francs to bury his mother Who recently died, I was like.man... Just leave why endure all this pain to be stabbed and get humiliated?

Mfumu Vata #4 on: February 02, 2022, 18:45

• View Profile
People say that he was deported from Belgium not long after his child died. Which why he rejoined WMM after trying to launch a solo career in Kinshasa

Seben_Maniac #5 on: February 02, 2022, 19:23

• View Profile
Wait what is his history? Didn't he join in 2006 and leave after zenith 2008? When did he rejoin?

archos #6 on: February 02, 2022, 19:48

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
People say that he was deported from Belgium not long after his child died. Which why he rejoined WMM after trying to launch a solo career in Kinshasa

could be because of his combattant activities? because i remember he is normally belgian citizen maybe because of that they stripped him and deported him(since other guys like boketshu have a different status)

Mfumu Vata #7 on: February 02, 2022, 20:11

• View Profile
Wait what is his history? Didn't he join in 2006 and leave after zenith 2008? When did he rejoin?

He rejoined in 2013, participated to a Primus Generique and Flèche Ingeta. Then left because of having sung on stage with Quartier Latin during Babia’s funeral.

Manzambi94 #8 on: February 02, 2022, 20:36

• View Profile

could be because of his combattant activities? because i remember he is normally belgian citizen maybe because of that they stripped him and deported him(since other guys like boketshu have a different status)

You can't be deported if you are Belgian, Is like A Congolese being deported to Angola and being kicked out of Congo, basically Prince probably didn't have the citizenship and maybe his visa expired and plus with his woman lying to the Police they have deported him, only in Italy you can be deported even if you are Italian if you commit crime if you have a foreign origin.