Author Topic: NOOOOOOOOOOOO WERRA GOT ONE OF BRIGADE'S SINGERS.  (Read 2020 times)

Rajogi #15 on: July 09, 2014, 14:04

• View Profile
I prefer Deplik sorry. This guy does nothing for me and he sounds nowhere near Fally

princesab #16 on: July 09, 2014, 19:06

• View Profile
Wetrason has his inputs in Brigade's band, thats why Brigade does all his concerts singing Maison mere songs and werra doesn't mind because who knows maybe the band under brigade is Wenge maison mere branch and Ngiama himselself trains there!

I have a similar thinking.

Jdog #17 on: July 09, 2014, 19:12

• View Profile
Wetrason has his inputs in Brigade's band, thats why Brigade does all his concerts singing Maison mere songs and werra doesn't mind because who knows maybe the band under brigade is Wenge maison mere branch and Ngiama himselself trains there!
No he dosent just do Werra songs he also does songs done by Vieux Mopao and Quatier Latin.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

archos #18 on: July 09, 2014, 19:15

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 in his concerts brigade interprets werra songs,koffi songs, sometimes pharmacien of his friend fally,sometimes omba...

Nkosi #19 on: July 09, 2014, 19:40

• View Profile
Brigade is not a branch of Werra but he has maintained a close relation with ya Ngiama. Never mind what Sankara says. It helps promote these guys. In principle these guys dont mind such movements as Congo has talent. If Brigade does not succeed in his career dont be surprised to see him team up with Bercy especially that Herritier will soon be out.

PC anta #20 on: July 10, 2014, 13:14

• There for music
    • View Profile
I watched a concert by brigade at fikin, he didnt even do a chorus from Mopao nor from JB, please those that say he does intetpretation of  Koffi and JB you had better put videos here for us to see for ourselves!!

What I know he does the animations he himself created when at QL, and if he does JB's it must be authorised by his fans/spectators I see!
Scarcely fallible