Author Topic: EX QUARTIER LATIN SINGER ASSO FERRARI PRESENTS SOME SONGS EXTRACT OF HIS ALBUM  (Read 8349 times)

archos on: July 11, 2014, 21:18

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #1 on: July 11, 2014, 22:09

• Administrator
    • View Profile
This is one great singer, it's unfortunate that Rambo wrongly thought he was interested in Candy whom he calls young sister so Mopao gave him a cold shoulder, mawa trop!!
LE BIG BOSS

archos #2 on: July 11, 2014, 22:53

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
yeah koffi had enough talent guys to survive decently(him,joss,gabbana,guelor,even deplick if koffi had paid attention to him,ngwanzou rolly ...) to departure of the danger de mort dream team,but then like asso rightfully says after fally's departure koffi changed with them(which lead to many departures) and  his love with cindy(as a different artistic option than classic quartier latin, and as a backup madame olomidé lol ) nailed it

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #3 on: July 11, 2014, 22:58

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Yeah he's been consistent with his sentiments and has been honest about what he thinks of Mopao and Cindy. I've always said it, Mopao didn't think Fally would ever leave him,he was left shocked and disorientated and in the end decided to punish the rest of the male sings even to this date.
LE BIG BOSS

archos #4 on: July 11, 2014, 23:07

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
to think that asso in 11 years only has that short longitima part is quite strange given how loyal he was

Jdog #5 on: July 11, 2014, 23:13

• View Profile
Asso's mom must have a really deep voice if he says he sings like her....and that's bad on Koffi's part for always erasing his vocals when they got to Europe.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #6 on: July 12, 2014, 08:46

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Asso's mom must have a really deep voice if he says he sings like her....
No man, that's a bad interpretation. Singing like his mother means he got his talent from his mother who is also a good singer,it's the same for Ferre whose mother was a great singer as Ferre has always said.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2014, 10:21 by DJ SLY »
LE BIG BOSS

Jdog #7 on: July 12, 2014, 08:48

• View Profile
No man, that's a bad interpretation. Singing like her mother means he got his talent from his mother who is also a good singer,it's the same for Ferre whose mother was a great singer as Ferre has always said.
I see your point but the interviewer said that he sings like Modogo and Asso said no, he sings like his mom.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #8 on: July 12, 2014, 10:23

• Administrator
    • View Profile
No man, that's a bad interpretation. Singing like her mother means he got his talent from his mother who is also a good singer,it's the same for Ferre whose mother was a great singer as Ferre has always said.
I see your point but the interviewer said that he sings like Modogo and Asso said no, he sings like his mom.
I think he was just a soft way of being sarcastic in trying to say he doesn't sing like any of those fellas.
LE BIG BOSS

Jdog #9 on: July 12, 2014, 17:56

• View Profile
Asso is like Ferrari of Maison Mere who denies he sings like Ferre when he clearly does and Asso sings like Modogo, I know why Ferrari says that but I don't know why Asso would be like that, that should be a compliment that people think he sounds like Modogo.

archos #10 on: July 12, 2014, 18:05

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
his mother ma vicky was  a chorus singer( with mine) and from what i remember she had a deep voice(no idea if it was similar to asso though) but i remember this was  one of the first time i heard a  woman  singing with deep voice and i found that strange lol

Jdog #11 on: July 12, 2014, 18:15

• View Profile

archos #12 on: July 12, 2014, 18:20

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
voilaaaaaaa that  type of voicebut i also think like you mentioned he wanted to deny a bit like most artists he sings like another but that bit of modogo is too obvious in him and he should be proud modogo is  a good singer