Author Topic: FERRE'S DYNASTIE ON PRE ORDER AND A SINGLE AVAILABLE  (Read 4383 times)

archos on: March 11, 2022, 02:08

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

apparently ferre has twisted harmonie and dynastie,making the initial dynastie release be about that urban thing then vol 2 rumbas of him his group and the maison mere guys
i already foresee how there will be the mocking campaign of this song his accent and one french mistake he did which will be used for polemic
how does not he understand that he has to check all that with extreme precision if the fils nkelele or even haya cant spot those little mistakes of huge strategic importance they could pay somebody just for that

Longbluesquid #1 on: March 11, 2022, 05:00

• View Profile
I’m about to listen to the single now. This is going to be exciting.

oj78 #2 on: March 11, 2022, 05:37

• Ata nzoko azalaka na besoin ya vitamine
    • View Profile
Ata nzoko azalaka na besoin ya vitamine.

Kibombanda #3 on: March 11, 2022, 06:02

• View Profile
This  single  "rumba trap" is  just  useless- Ferre  must  stick to  his 'competitive advantage'. This  for me  is   just going to  send  us  his  followers  away.

Longbluesquid #4 on: March 11, 2022, 06:37

• View Profile
He needs a sens interdit type generique instead. Why aren’t Congolese getting creative with rap, trap and sebene?

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #5 on: March 11, 2022, 07:08

• View Profile

Cavalier Solitaire #6 on: March 11, 2022, 07:13

• View Profile
This  single  "rumba trap" is  just  useless- Ferre  must  stick to  his 'competitive advantage'.
True. Competitive advantage is the phrase. Unfortunately I think he is surrounded by people who don't have his best interests at heart or he himself is stubborn.

JV “Lone Ranger” #7 on: March 11, 2022, 11:09

• View Profile
Wow jus wow! This man makes it so hard to defend him. How can something like this even make it all the way to the final album. Even worse he decides to use this as the promotional song for the album just wow.

archos #8 on: March 11, 2022, 11:41

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
everytime ferre picks what he considers "the weak" song to protect the "real bombs" its often a bad gamble
on the other hand many of his recent hits were his bombs being leaked out of nowhere  thats not a good strategy to let the "weak song" be the first  its already bad publicity for album
 thinking about it  he was "ahead" of the current music with zazou which suited him perfectly to let his voice flow(i am talking about the beat there had been hip hop rnb attempts by other artists already but  that beat was kicking different
knowing ferre he was surely more than satisfied with the song for the fact that he proved yet again that he could do different voices,and you'll see that it will be the defence of the song
i could not given a damn about his accent since asalfo sounds ivorian when singing in french youssou ndour sounds a proper senegales  when singing aswell but at least not those childish french errors,especially not when you are ferre somebody who has been condemned to failure by a fair part of the media and influencers who has to hit very very high to get due props
also the choice of the title,not even 1 per cent  of the listeners will think like " he is not saying  that this is rumba trap but he is kinda introducing that name in a concept of dancing with that girl ,so thats another mockery already and bad publicity for the song

Mukulu #9 on: March 11, 2022, 13:16

• View Profile
The media pro-fally ( ken mpiana , stemay , Likasu, Vincent , nana boduga, Naty ,) will destroy Ferré before the release

The chorus is catchy on the other hand, I didn't understand the concept of the song....

SYMPLICITY #10 on: March 11, 2022, 14:16

• View Profile
I don't listen to anything from DRC that is not rhumba, sebene or generique irrespective of the artist. For, those Ferre lovers who feel disappointed, i feel for you but trust me, you will compensate when the rhumba album comes out. For theose who hate anything as long it smells of Ferre, time to listen to those perfect songs by whichever GOAT you worship.....and now I hear there are many GOATs ;D ;D ;D ;D

Cavalier Solitaire #11 on: March 11, 2022, 14:48

• View Profile
Even though am not a fan of this urban music train,  but I will listen to the Inoss B featured song titled " Bayuma ba vida kala" title better not disappoint in terms of the text... Nalingi nayeba ke nani yuma wana! :D

BienMat23 #12 on: March 11, 2022, 15:24

• View Profile
Also the guy Chilly who features also featured on the Gaz mawete album

archos #13 on: March 11, 2022, 15:28

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
lol talking about innoss him and dicap happening to be at the same place around ivorian's first lady for her foundation meters away from each other

BienMat23 #14 on: March 11, 2022, 15:31

• View Profile
lol talking about innoss him and dicap happening to be at the same place around ivorian's first lady for her foundation meters away from each other
Lool no conversation?