Author Topic: NEW SONG BY JOURNALIST AND SINGER DICARSON ONE FEAT SOLEIL WANGA  (Read 1248 times)

archos on: October 26, 2022, 09:51

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

that crossover style of soleil between the funny singing and more serious and mature one is deadly,very good singer
with sonor as guest guitarist
« Last Edit: October 26, 2022, 09:54 by archos »

CM PRINCE #1 on: October 26, 2022, 11:26

• View Profile
I feel like Soleil sang seriously in Attentat and Effrakata, it’s in affaire d’etat he started singing comedy and in Monde Arabe he did the crossover and Danger de Mort he perfected the crossover and reached his peak.

Kibombanda #2 on: October 26, 2022, 16:57

• View Profile
This  is simply DELICIOUS!   thanks for sharing - this is rumba  I can listen to 25/8...lol

Manzambi94 #3 on: October 26, 2022, 22:28

• View Profile

that crossover style of soleil between the funny singing and more serious and mature one is deadly,very good singer
with sonor as guest guitarist
When  he said Mambo Manka Kakadiaka to the girl I burst out laughing ahahahahah, imagine going to the club and the first thing you say to a girl is Mambo Manka Kakadiaka in the way and in that time with that said Dicarsoj reminds me a lot of Si Vitesse in the fact, that Atalaku who used to sing for Doudou Copa

At 02:55 the one coming at the camera.
Man I really wish Doudou Copa would have developed his own style instead of following Koffi, he really had some innovative and creative Atapakus whom he could have used better especially Si vitesse

Tbh these two guys in could would have been great Atalkus under Werra or the same Koffi or even under Fally or Fabregas

Jdog #4 on: October 29, 2022, 03:23

• View Profile
Good rhumba, both good singers. Guitar at the end was nice.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Franco Pepe Kalle #5 on: October 30, 2022, 18:22

• View Profile
Dicrason and Soleil Wanga are perfect together. They could do a duet album. I would buy it.

archos #6 on: October 30, 2022, 18:25

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
I feel like Soleil sang seriously in Attentat and Effrakata, it’s in affaire d’etat he started singing comedy and in Monde Arabe he did the crossover and Danger de Mort he perfected the crossover and reached his peak.

one personal anecdote lol once i was at a metro station listening to music and singing at times and i was singing sisi silivi and of course i did his part aswell people around like at me like wtf is this guy doing especially that part " ezui nga a emporter ekomi osala nga ba toum toum"  ;D ;D