Author Topic: Vibration Bampema (Ex Ferre Gola Jet 7 singer)  (Read 455 times)

Le Meilleur on: June 08, 2023, 18:20

• View Profile
Kie Kie Vibration is just funny, says it as it is, gets his words across very well.

What a singer my God, Ferre Gola has soooo many good singers who he managed out there shame they are not shining as the should if you watch this video
« Last Edit: June 08, 2023, 18:22 by Le Meilleur »

Kibombanda #1 on: June 09, 2023, 09:23

• View Profile
I love this guy- his    voice   gives  me  goosebumps.

Franco Pepe Kalle #2 on: June 10, 2023, 15:50

• View Profile
That is because Ferre Gola is a great singer. He will not allow great singers to shine because he could be outshined.
Former colleauge of his J Trois told some truth about today's musicians.

46:00-47:00

archos #3 on: June 10, 2023, 19:40

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
I think what that very strong first generation of ferre's group only lacked songs to their names,if you look at but na filet and co,the songs they had in their group gave them another boost than their natural popularity and couple of vocals here and there and maybe one two more europe tours to build some more contacts
ferre's two three max tours in europe were quite eventful,if they had reached a situation where every single year they are in europe or every two years during the band i am sure guys like chiki and nico could have had a good foundation to build solo career on instead of joining other groups
shame ferre followed his staff idea to do boite noire alone then give them some songs after he had done black box after the boite noire release
« Last Edit: June 10, 2023, 19:42 by archos »