Author Topic: IT MAKES ME SO HAPPY TO SEE THAT ADJANI HAS COMPLETELY WON HIS DEMONS  (Read 509 times)

archos on: October 12, 2023, 21:38

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

Its been about 6 years now that he has being well,no setback announced or even rumoured,babia also was on the verge of a strong lasting recovery life decided otherwise,eric tutsi recovered,i wish their friend zulema will also get out of this it has so massively impacted his career

dany #1 on: October 13, 2023, 06:18

• Music is therapy
    • View Profile

Manzambi94 #2 on: October 14, 2023, 12:27

• View Profile
The love of a good woman will do that to you.
I agree, totally when you find a good woman who genuinely likes you, you will find it extremely easy to become a better person

archos #3 on: October 14, 2023, 12:32

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
yeah she stood by him through thick and thin since his crazy years and they got married one or two years ago i think,even werra was surprised and proud about the change he's had

Wenge1995 #4 on: October 14, 2023, 18:40

• View Profile
yeah she stood by him through thick and thin since his crazy years and they got married one or two years ago i think,even werra was surprised and proud about the change he's had

What is Zulema's addiction? Is it weed or something worse like Babia?

archos #5 on: October 14, 2023, 23:50

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
i dont know if he still sniffs but he used to and then drinking and weeed,that is even the reason why jb took the 10k of his song to avoid him wasting it like some bigger money that he had and complete to buy him a landplot depending on how he evolves, he is better than 5 years ago but there is still some way to go before becoming really clean

Wenge1995 #6 on: October 16, 2023, 02:12

• View Profile
i dont know if he still sniffs but he used to and then drinking and weeed,that is even the reason why jb took the 10k of his song to avoid him wasting it like some bigger money that he had and complete to buy him a landplot depending on how he evolves, he is better than 5 years ago but there is still some way to go before becoming really clean

Wow, I heard his addiction really became bad when he was in Europe during his time with Watikanya in the 2000s. Apparently, he was into the drug trafficking world in Paris