Author Topic: IT FELT STRANGE TO HEAR SEBENE AND RUMBA ON THE FRENCH MAIN RAP RADIO LOL  (Read 2660 times)

archos on: July 14, 2017, 20:44

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 like i said in another post fally had to do promotion the whole week on the skyrock radio and i was surprised to see that the guys actually played libre parcours,original,ndoki and so on aswell with fally having taken his friends and those of the feats in studio
 dancing and jumping around D :D :D :D,hopefully they will continue with other artists 
now that french music is starting to be open to african sound its a golden opportunity

KAISARI #1 on: July 14, 2017, 21:06

• Soul Rebel
    • View Profile
Take note those of us that are quick to jump on Anelka for his ground breaking effort...
You do not beat a drum with one finger

Matebu #2 on: July 14, 2017, 23:18

• View Profile
like i said in another post fally had to do promotion the whole week on the skyrock radio and i was surprised to see that the guys actually played libre parcours,original,ndoki and so on aswell with fally having taken his friends and those of the feats in studio
 dancing and jumping around D :D :D :D,hopefully they will continue with other artists 
now that french music is starting to be open to african sound its a golden opportunity

These types of things make me genuinely happy. Guys like MHD, Maitre Gims, Stromae and Gradur are quickly bridging the gap with their featurings and sampling of African hits.

Reminds me of the time a white radio host on wNYC played Koffi's Attentat from start to finish, analyzing songs in between when the album first came out. I was shocked in the best way possible, initially thinking I still had the cd in my cd player