Author Topic: CORONAVIRUS MOOD....  (Read 8175 times)

Congolitude #15 on: March 24, 2020, 21:38

• View Profile
bro matebu i hope you'll be negative
 guys did you see that man drinking champagne smoking cigar and showering money on tv as he watches jb's concert and misses the real thing surely

I just saw it 2min ago, the effects of confinement...

CM PRINCE #16 on: March 25, 2020, 11:04

• View Profile
Next office coworker whom I interacted with recently is a new confirmed case.... so it begins
Go get yourself tested, I’m praying for you

Yes, today. On va voir - Koffi voice
Matebu how are you?

Musicfan #17 on: March 25, 2020, 21:31

• View Profile
Just been listening to my playlist. Got news this morning that my cousin has been diagnosed with the virus, this year is so unreal

I pray for healing over her life.  How is your cousin doing?

Matebu #18 on: March 25, 2020, 22:00

• View Profile
Next office coworker whom I interacted with recently is a new confirmed case.... so it begins

Matebu how are you?

My wife and I got tested today, so waiting like everyone else. She’s a ER nurse, so very much on the front lines. One of the patients she did diagnostics on is currently in critical condition with no preexisting conditions - the guy in his 20’s and a former athlete. It’s very scary - never seen anything like this in our lifetimes ... she was told to quarantine for 14 days. Now there’s fear in going back and that same fear among all medical professionals.

No symptoms, so fingers crossed for negative. I work for an “essential business”, but now I will quarantine starting today 

Matebu #19 on: March 25, 2020, 22:05

• View Profile
Also, if I hear someone in public saying more people die from the common flu one more time, I will slap them with gloves on. The virus has only just begun and is spreading at a rate no one has seen in modern history. The variability of patient mortality is also unpredictable

Ken Bilele #20 on: March 26, 2020, 07:01

• View Profile

Matebu how are you?

My wife and I got tested today, so waiting like everyone else. She’s a ER nurse, so very much on the front lines. One of the patients she did diagnostics on is currently in critical condition with no preexisting conditions - the guy in his 20’s and a former athlete. It’s very scary - never seen anything like this in our lifetimes ... she was told to quarantine for 14 days. Now there’s fear in going back and that same fear among all medical professionals.

No symptoms, so fingers crossed for negative. I work for an “essential business”, but now I will quarantine starting today

This is really scary. The notion that young people are really not affected is now becoming a lie. This is going to be a challenge to the world.

Manzambi94 #21 on: March 26, 2020, 11:45

• View Profile

Matebu how are you?

Maaaaan. I am sorry bro I hope the results come back negative, amd if you can stay at home as long as possible

CM PRINCE #22 on: March 26, 2020, 15:14

• View Profile

Matebu how are you?

I’m praying all is well with you and the Mrs, you’ve got this bro!

CM PRINCE #23 on: March 26, 2020, 15:15

• View Profile
Just been listening to my playlist. Got news this morning that my cousin has been diagnosed with the virus, this year is so unreal

I pray for healing over her life.  How is your cousin doing?
Thank you and she’s doing okay I haven’t had the chance to speak to her, but we’re taking each day as it comes.

Matebu #24 on: March 29, 2020, 05:20

• View Profile
We’re thankfully negative, but with the way the rate of infection is absolutely exploding in the metro NYC area.. hate to say it; it’s a matter of time....

« Last Edit: March 29, 2020, 05:28 by Matebu »

CM PRINCE #25 on: March 29, 2020, 05:56

• View Profile
We’re thankfully negative, but with the way the rate of infection is absolutely exploding in the metro NYC area.. hate to say it; it’s a matter of time....
I'm just glad you're both negative, Just stay indoors and only go out when absolute necessary. Smh I was even meant to go to NYC in the summer.

Congolitude #26 on: March 29, 2020, 13:42

• View Profile
Good news bro thank you

Manzambi94 #27 on: March 29, 2020, 14:16

• View Profile

Stay at home and never go out. I am glad you are both negative brother