Author Topic: Ferre Gola’s song against the Corona Virus  (Read 5464 times)

CM PRINCE #1 on: March 27, 2020, 00:28

• View Profile
Lol he looks like Soleil Wanga now

archos #2 on: March 27, 2020, 01:19

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 mocking over his accent for CERTAIN as usual

Matebu #3 on: March 27, 2020, 01:30

• View Profile
Bravo, nice job Ferre overcoming language barriers and doing this PSA. Haters of this are miserable people

Lol he looks like Soleil Wanga now

True

Manzambi94 #4 on: March 27, 2020, 01:40

• View Profile
Nice try. But I laughed so haaard

POLE POSTION #5 on: March 27, 2020, 07:32

• View Profile
Lol Ferre We fighting corona nice one but still funny as hell reminds me of ba vieux congolais trying to explain a situation in English boy you will not have a straight face with accent and words all over places kie kie but on a serious note well done for the message next time do it in your mother tongue LINGALA like I hate seeing Felix Tshisekedi speaking to the whole nation in French while lots of people won't understand the hell is talking about and different versions of tyhe message gets spread which confuses the population promote your own languages my brothers and sisters everyone else has learned the chinese, indians etc...

Cavalier Solitaire #6 on: March 27, 2020, 12:56

• View Profile
Lol Ferre We fighting corona nice one but still funny as hell reminds me of ba vieux congolais trying to explain a situation in English boy you will not have a straight face with accent and words all over places kie kie but on a serious note well done for the message next time do it in your mother tongue LINGALA like I hate seeing Felix Tshisekedi speaking to the whole nation in French while lots of people won't understand the hell is talking about and different versions of tyhe message gets spread which confuses the population promote your own languages my brothers and sisters everyone else has learned the chinese, indians etc...
I agree. Let him sing in a language where he is comfortable expressing himself. There is just something about originality in art circles. I mean a lot of pipo enjoy rumba music but they don't understand a word of it.  So this obsession really of singing in a language one is not fluent in bits me. If they wanted to capture the Anglo-phone audience they could have easily just put English subtitles and let him sing in his native language or French.

Congolitude #7 on: March 27, 2020, 13:59

• View Profile
People laugh at his accent but he doesn't see the effort he made. It is not something easy to do for someone who is not very fluent in English

congo-243 #8 on: March 27, 2020, 16:03

• View Profile
People laugh at his accent but he doesn't see the effort he made. It is not something easy to do for someone who is not very fluent in English
Exactly

BR #9 on: March 27, 2020, 17:00

• View Profile
When ferre sticks to his music they criticize him. When he tries another dimension they still criticize him. Being ferre is starting to be difficult though he tried in this

JV “Lone Ranger” #10 on: March 27, 2020, 17:23

• View Profile
Honestly i can't criticise the guy for trying. We need to cut him some slack, at least he's not sitting on his comfort zone. Bravo Ferre 8)

Musicfan #11 on: March 27, 2020, 18:32

• View Profile
I agree.

CM PRINCE #12 on: March 27, 2020, 18:43

• View Profile
I actually like the beat and the it’s a bit catchy so I applause him for that

archos #13 on: March 28, 2020, 21:18

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Koffi is also dropping a song on monday

Matebu #14 on: March 28, 2020, 21:18

• View Profile
People are clowning Ferre on all the pro-Fally pages. Pathetic