Author Topic: Have you lot been following The 'Verzuz' Battle of '00s? good concept  (Read 6018 times)

JV “Lone Ranger” #15 on: May 18, 2020, 18:24

• View Profile
Academia v Les Marquis hits wise based on first album I take Les Marquis. Miracle was a classic, they even won best group in Kora.

CM PRINCE #16 on: May 18, 2020, 18:26

• View Profile
Lets do a bcbg vs maison mere?
Marquis vs academia ?

Les Marquis v Academia based on first album only, now that’s a fight. MM v BCBG it’s like comparing Obie Trice v  Drake’s career lol
LOOOL nooo you said Obie Trice!!! Ahhh JV you got me in trouble with the Mrs cause I laughed so hard  ;D :D Academia would beat Les Marquis let's be honest.

Loooool yo, obie’s first album dope « cheers » was dope, eminem has dope beats in it.
But you re right

I was once Obie Trice biggest fan, I had his album but nigga went missing after that.
Cause 50 Cent happened, He released a second album after called "Second Round's on me" under Shady records that was aight. It was then after that he just disappeared.

CM PRINCE #17 on: May 18, 2020, 18:30

• View Profile
Academia v Les Marquis hits wise based on first album I take Les Marquis. Miracle was a classic, they even won best group in Kora.
That's easy to say now though, Miracle flopped at the start and couldn't even keep up with Alerte Generale, I personally put Sanction over Miracle. Sanction was and still is fire and there's not a song you can skip on the album whilst with Miracle there's songs you can skip

Musicfan #18 on: May 18, 2020, 18:36

• View Profile
I like this concept where big artists go head to head, comparing their hits and let people vote who had the best and this weekend we had Ludacris v Nelly. Imagine Congolese artist doing this lol. Just look at the love their both showing each other...man that’s respect.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.billboard.com/amp/articles/columns/hip-hop/9379289/nelly-ludacris-verzuz-battle-scorecard-winner

Ludacris won

Congolese artists though talented; are too egotistical, childish, aggravating, ignorant to even create a peaceful verzuz.  If they can set aside their EGO and participate in the Congolese version of verzuz it will definitely be HISTORY making!!

JV “Lone Ranger” #19 on: May 18, 2020, 21:38

• View Profile
That's easy to say now though, Miracle flopped at the start and couldn't even keep up with Alerte Generale, I personally put Sanction over Miracle. Sanction was and still is fire and there's not a song you can skip on the album whilst with Miracle there's songs you can skip

Bro Alerte Generale came out first i think and once Miracle came out it was a battle, I was on holiday in Kin during this period and i can tell you Miracle was fire.

JV “Lone Ranger” #20 on: May 18, 2020, 21:39

• View Profile
I like this concept where big artists go head to head, comparing their hits and let people vote who had the best and this weekend we had Ludacris v Nelly. Imagine Congolese artist doing this lol. Just look at the love their both showing each other...man that’s respect.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.billboard.com/amp/articles/columns/hip-hop/9379289/nelly-ludacris-verzuz-battle-scorecard-winner

Ludacris won

Congolese artists though talented; are too egotistical, childish, aggravating, ignorant to even create a peaceful verzuz.  If they can set aside their EGO and participate in the Congolese version of verzuz it will definitely be HISTORY making!!

True

CM PRINCE #21 on: May 18, 2020, 21:49

• View Profile

Bro Alerte Generale came out first i think and once Miracle came out it was a battle, I was on holiday in Kin during this period and i can tell you Miracle was fire.
I know Alerte Generale came out first but it was so huge that no one was really talking about Miracles like that in the beginning. I'm not saying Miracles Isn't a good album because it is, but come on we're not gonna say it's better than Sanction. (OT I'm actually enjoying these type of debates especially when it doesn't get heated lol)