Author Topic: NOW I UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE THOUGHT IT WAS CHIKITO WHO SANG IN ZAZOU  (Read 1968 times)

archos on: March 02, 2021, 11:14

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

at 19 25 he interprets effortlessly patou valeur's vocal and style
haha nolly with the jipson like voice

POLE POSTION #1 on: March 02, 2021, 11:49

• View Profile
kie kie Noly Tambwe this is a brilliant concept you are a singer don't be going on shows to talk crap but can't sing to save your life kie

I am sure we won't see singers from FVicteam on this show kie kie

Chikito even after what happened I am happy Ferre has forgiven and you both are on good term

Brilliant prestation and the voice just brilliant

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #2 on: March 02, 2021, 17:16

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I enjoyed this new show, i felt the same way Nolly was feeling, you could tell by the way he was looking at and singing along that he was impressed by Chikito's talent. Big up to the guitarist as well,good skills.
LE BIG BOSS

Musicfan #3 on: March 02, 2021, 19:34

• View Profile

at 19 25 he interprets effortlessly patou valeur's vocal and style
haha nolly with the jipson like voice

What a lovely show, though I don't understand the language.  WOW, this guy Chikito is very talented. He definitely learnt from his big brother Ferre Gola.   I felt like throwing my shoes at him  ;D.  I am quite impressed, as of fact I want to bless him financially.  His voice is magical!

archos #4 on: March 02, 2021, 19:40

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
I enjoyed this new show, i felt the same way Nolly was feeling, you could tell by the way he was looking at and singing along that he was impressed by Chikito's talent. Big up to the guitarist as well,good skills.

brooo nolly sings better than some professional singers