Author Topic: ASSO, BB JITROIS, SARAH SOLO, MBETENGE, ZOE BELLA HAVE BEEN PERFORMING TOGETHER  (Read 172 times)

CM PRINCE on: March 10, 2024, 19:30

• View Profile

;D
My guy Asso looks like he’s really been enjoying his new life in Europe he even looks younger than he did when he was still in Kin with Latino  ;D and BB Jitrois faux chanteur and now faux atalaku Jesus

archos #1 on: March 10, 2024, 19:46

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
haha once  i joked to him about going back to kin his answer was "ah yaya nasali yo nini" haha
 poto eza kaka poto he looks really happy
jitrois vraiment,the fact he came from europe gave him a career

Manzambi94 #2 on: March 10, 2024, 20:12

• View Profile
haha once  i joked to him about going back to kin his answer was "ah yaya nasali yo nini" haha
Tbh I will never understand guys like Gemerose, J3, JF Ifonge, Ngando and many others who left Europe to become bandmembers in RD Congo especially given how the conditions are now of Orchestras.

CM PRINCE #3 on: March 10, 2024, 22:15

• View Profile
How did Asso even manage to get to Europe? It’s not like the group was touring in Europe or anything like that.
Yeah BB Jitrois should never touch a mic again in his life

archos #4 on: March 10, 2024, 22:53

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
i believe child support,he had a children when he came to europe and some of his kin children he's sent them here so they grew up here,i guess koffi allowed him what he did not with deo brondo back in the days
,having his passport to claim parenthood of a children turned major in france
lol did you watch that deo interview where he said that he met koffi in kin recently and he turned his face and how koffi gave him a hard time for asking for his passport to get french longterm papers via his son who turned 18 in 2004 and was asking guys one by one who he likes as dancers then suspending them or unsetttling them if they were stupid enough to say the truth
« Last Edit: March 10, 2024, 23:16 by archos »