Author Topic: Fally and F’Victeam first rehearsal after the European Tour  (Read 466 times)

Jdog on: February 16, 2024, 10:29

• View Profile
Why Fally single out Maiko Like That? He should’ve been on their tour.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

archos #1 on: February 16, 2024, 10:44

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
tango mosusu apesaka eloko te,these stars are lowkey weird behind the scenes for their tour lists,its not only artistic merit which puts you on lists(i insist these,so most of them big stars not singleing out dicap in particular ,if you are not a cemented guy and you dont have a children a sister a petit ya quartier or whoever to give you can find yourself waiting forever)

Wenge1995 #2 on: February 17, 2024, 00:44

• View Profile
tango mosusu apesaka eloko te,these stars are lowkey weird behind the scenes for their tour lists,its not only artistic merit which puts you on lists(i insist these,so most of them big stars not singleing out dicap in particular ,if you are not a cemented guy and you dont have a children a sister a petit ya quartier or whoever to give you can find yourself waiting forever)

So who isn't "cemented" is that y'all would like to see go on European tours? Also, is there anything there musicians can do to convince Fally, Ferre, and others to promote group albums or individual members? I feel like they were successful with Libre Parkours, but they upset Fally by not promoting their songs...maybe they should do concerts in Kinshasa without him – to show that they can bring something to the table.

To be honest, I'm surprised Papy Kalombo left to go solo. I feel like that's going backwards, why did he leave?

Manzambi94 #3 on: February 17, 2024, 22:02

• View Profile

So who isn't "cemented" is that y'all would like to see go on European tours? Also, is there anything there musicians can do to convince Fally, Ferre, and others to promote group albums or individual members? I feel like they were successful with Libre Parkours, but they upset Fally by not promoting their songs...maybe they should do concerts in Kinshasa without him – to show that they can bring something to the table.

To be honest, I'm surprised Papy Kalombo left to go solo. I feel like that's going backwards, why did he leave?
I mean when he left he was 51 it is embarassing to work fornsomeone who is under you in the age gap for 100 dollari a month plus Mabangas