Author Topic: A SHOCKING VIDEO ABOUT WITCHCRAFT IN CONGOLESE MUSIC  (Read 16736 times)

archos on: August 28, 2013, 21:04

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

for this post,i will only translate adolphe's part,then the rest after
adolphe says jb used a sorcerer so that  their concert at bercy flops in terms of crowd,and that when they arrived three days before the concert,werra went to see a sorcerer aswell and took his clothes for that concert to do some mystic stuff and steal his natural power (he was the only to wear xxl so his clothes were easy to find among all them) so that werra and the group gets a greater success...he was "sacrified" but it did not went as far as him being killed as a sacrifice
he also reveals that its jb and werra who sacrificed mi-soloist blaise kombo in the late 80's for the success of wenge musica

« Last Edit: August 28, 2013, 21:04 by 25 »

50 #1 on: August 29, 2013, 00:19

« Last Edit: August 29, 2013, 00:19 by 50 »

Jdog #2 on: August 29, 2013, 02:36

• View Profile
« Last Edit: August 29, 2013, 02:36 by 17 »
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Ken Bilele #3 on: August 29, 2013, 09:04

• View Profile
Thats serious revelations and they have made it nearly impossible for other artistes to make it big because of their dark forces.whats the matter with the man lying on the bed? I can here him call mopao what is he saying?
« Last Edit: August 29, 2013, 09:04 by 36 »

archos #4 on: August 29, 2013, 11:21

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
I think that video suited best in wazekwa's topic i created, the guy is an ex wazekwa leag guitarist who went to the enemy kofif and was assaulted supposedly by wazekwa's men so koffi is saying to wazekwa's sponsors are you proud to sponsor a musician who acts like that and stuff like that
back on witchcraft,here is a list of artists for which i am certain of them using it "there are even proofs"
koffi,jb,werra,wazekwa,ferré,fally,lacoste,bill clinton,kester and wemba before...
there is a "law" in all big groups about certain musicians
if you are the main atalaku,the star of the group,or the chief of the group(if that role is not given to the star),there is NOO CHANCE you can avoid witchcraft
it is like a pact between the leader and you,you halp him doing witchcraft for the group and in return he does whatever he can to turn you into a big star,the only leader i know who is or was against that practice is wazekwa
in fact,himself had to be forced by friends to start doing it as they convinced him it was not only a way to burst fast into the category of big artists and also protect himself from attacks of the enemy
talking about protecting from attacks of the enemy,if i recall well the video i posted was from a dvd quickly censored and taken off the market,in which there were many secrets exposed
for example there was a part where jb reveal how hard  werra attacked him and that if himself did not have strong people of that world around him he would be dead by now
« Last Edit: August 29, 2013, 11:21 by 25 »

archos #5 on: August 29, 2013, 20:23

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
I would love it so much to have SlY's point of view about this video(other point of views aswell ofcourse hehe)
« Last Edit: August 29, 2013, 20:26 by 25 »

Ken Bilele #6 on: August 30, 2013, 14:04

• View Profile
so even fally and ferre are already doing that? what about Illuminati? are they involved in it as well?
« Last Edit: August 30, 2013, 14:04 by 36 »

archos #7 on: August 30, 2013, 18:13

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
<cite>@ken nyakone said:</cite>
so even fally and ferre are already doing that? what about Illuminati? are they involved in it as well?

yes fally and ferre also doing that,pretty much 99 per cent of those who have success in congo being for long term like jb werra koffi fally ferre or in periods like kabossé and co do it,they deny when asked but when you listen carefully to their interviews they unconsciously betray themselves in some sentences
about illuminati,i dont know how deep they are in it but i heard from several people close to them that the big 5 (koffi,werra,jb fally ferre) were  introducted to it
« Last Edit: August 30, 2013, 18:13 by 25 »

Ken Bilele #8 on: September 01, 2013, 11:58

• View Profile
but there is one thing that is there that you must have undoubted talent for you to succeed with those dark forces. Because if it were just witchcraft then even those witchdoctors have their own they can give the fame that they are giving these guyz.  
« Last Edit: September 01, 2013, 11:58 by 36 »

Mwana Nsalu #9 on: September 02, 2013, 06:11

• mama mabele ~ mother earth
    • View Profile
    • Tambour d'Afrique
you know. i've been actually researching this sort of thing as far as the music and entertainment industry in the united states. once i saw the cover to A2BM (fally ipupa) i knew there were people on his marketing team or record company (or both) dealing with certain symbology and spreading subconscious messages.

« Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 06:11 by 14 »

Mwana Nsalu #10 on: September 02, 2013, 06:30

• mama mabele ~ mother earth
    • View Profile
    • Tambour d'Afrique
i also noticed a while ago that album some album covers are getting more and more 'goth' and things like that. you find artists wearing more skull and crossbones and things like that. as for them going to shaman to cast spells and such for success. i can definitely believe that.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 06:30 by 14 »

Ken Bilele #11 on: September 02, 2013, 08:16

• View Profile
<cite>@Mwana Nsalu said:</cite>
i also noticed a while ago that album some album covers are getting more and more 'goth' and things like that. you find artists wearing more skull and crossbones and things like that. as for them going to shaman to cast spells and such for success. i can definitely believe that.

thank you mwana nsalu
« Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 08:16 by 36 »

Felo #12 on: September 03, 2013, 16:18

• View Profile
Thank you Mwana Nsalu for highlighting the above album cover. I also remember someone posting a clip announcing Ferre Gola's new album in the old forum and it was full of Illuminati imagery. Satanism is rampant in all areas in life, but more so in music since many people like music and it is an easy medium for Satan. I have no doubt, as Archos has argued above, that most big stars in Congo use witchcraft. A quick search on the internet will reveal shocking ways in which the big stars in the West, from MJ to today's Lady Gaga etc, are deeply rooted in Satanism. It brings them fame and wealth. Which is why it is not surprising that their Congolese counterparts are probably moving up into the next stage of devil worship as they compete amongst themselves.

Ken, it is true someone must have talent to get the fame that comes with the witchcraft. The devil chooses carefully. You must give something to receive fame. If you have nothing to offer then you have no chance of gaining from the devil. If you have talent and a big fan base, then you can be sure the devil will be coming to knock on your door offering you goodies as long as you, in turn, deliver him a following, one way of doing so being the use of brainwashing imagery like what we see in videos, album covers and concerts.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2013, 16:18 by 13 »

Ken Bilele #13 on: September 03, 2013, 19:10

• View Profile
« Last Edit: September 03, 2013, 19:10 by 36 »