Author Topic: ALI MBONDA JOINS LA TEAM WATA?  (Read 9169 times)

Tata Nkiadi #15 on: May 02, 2018, 15:38

• Congolais abotami na Etas-Unis
    • View Profile
Here is the photo Wata posted yesterday about the migration to bank payments.

This is a great thing Heritier is doing.  The more Congolese invest and put their money in banks, the more good it does for the economy.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2018, 15:41 by Tata Nkiadi »

Nkosi #16 on: May 02, 2018, 15:43

• View Profile
I wish Herritier could focus on producing good music as well because overcrowding his band with WMM guys will not make him better. He  gets Olivier, Werra gets four good new musicians who can do Olivier parts well. He gets Arnake, Werra gets new Ferre, Satellite and Djenny. He gets Ali Mbonda......Already replaced. He gets Ambulance, Werra gets a better and all rounded guy in Jamaique. What this is doing is crowding his band, making some musicians dissatisfied and putting pressure on the sustainability of salaries as the group grows. He is on the losing side of the equation and should wake up and make a name otherwise, he is behind Ferre, Fally and Fabregas.

Manzambi94 #17 on: May 02, 2018, 22:11

• View Profile
Mayi Ya Ndombe is next, anyway, it isn't a surprise he wasn't happy when Taddet amd friends had the chance to have a car while he left with nothing, add this the fact he is not the Chef D'Orchestre despite being the guy who is been there from the most time only because he went to JB once, he got suspended like he was a little kid, I would have gone to Heritier too, enough is enough, how can you treat someone like that don't pay him and expect loyalty in exchange???
Few months earlier I told the forum Alibonda wasn't happy and Wenge would have collapse but very few believed me now you have seen Ambulance and Ali Mbinda going away like air

SYMPLICITY #18 on: May 03, 2018, 05:07

• View Profile
All those departures will never affect the WMMM sound as long as Werrason is there. Other more interesting characters have left but what....??? Mboka Liya, Japonnais, Kimbangu, Flamme Kapaya and the whole Les Marquis were bigger departures than the Arnakes and Mayi Ndombes of this world. Maison Mere will not die simply because Ali Mbonda or Mayi Ndombe or any other guy left. They will be replaced in a flash and life continues!!

Matebu #19 on: May 03, 2018, 05:17

• View Profile
All those departures will never affect the WMMM sound as long as Werrason is there. Other more interesting characters have left but what....??? Mboka Liya, Japonnais, Kimbangu, Flamme Kapaya and the whole Les Marquis were bigger departures than the Arnakes and Mayi Ndombes of this world. Maison Mere will not die simply because Ali Mbonda or Mayi Ndombe or any other guy left. They will be replaced in a flash and life continues!!

Yep, that’s how Maison Mère has always operated. I highly doubt Werra lost any sleep, plus he has a long waiting list of people who want to audition for MM every Thursday at Zamba Playa.

Jdog #20 on: May 03, 2018, 06:59

• View Profile
So when musicians get money from donors and the boss they didn't deposit it in the banks? I find that hard to believe.

Bro, for the longest time (even in recent years) people did not trust banks in Kinshasa because the currency was so unstable. Hyperinflation was so bad in the 90's before Mobutu was overthrown, you could use the the highest Zaire bills as toliet paper. If you put your earnings in the bank you could've gone broke overnight.

Even now, people in Kinshasa want to be paid in US dollars....  same thing for concert prices being always listed in US dollars.

Wow that's bad, if people prefer foreign currency then it will deflate the value of their domestic currency. Hopefully one day in the near future Congo will able to fix the financial system and be a stable country.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Jdog #21 on: May 03, 2018, 07:00

• View Profile

Why is Carine even there? Is she even an official La Team Wata member?
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Congolitude #22 on: May 03, 2018, 10:54

• View Profile

Why is Carine even there? Is she even an official La Team Wata member?

Carine is not supposed to be a member of the Team Wata but Héritier takes him wherever he goes and I think he does not open bank accounts only for his musicians but also for the members of his staff who are under his orders. Daddy Mula, Francis Dibaya, for example, must have had an opening of bank accounts

archos #23 on: May 03, 2018, 11:36

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
yeah indeed for all of them, and i hear some of the team wata donors united to offer them all 5000 dollars on their account to start

ZamundaPrince #24 on: May 03, 2018, 11:41

• View Profile
Who would’ve known Werra’s biggest current threat would be his ex-star employee who actually pays his musicians properly?  ;D

LOL. How is Herritier even a threat to Werra, let alone the biggest threat. The sooner Herritier learns that he is on the losing end of this fight the better for him. Werra uses these departures to recreate the buzz within Maison Mere & quite frankly its' working perfectly for him. A good example is the case of Ambulance & Anti Balle who were all replaced in one swoop by a more superior Jamaique & the buzz hasn't stopped to date.

Secondly there is no shortage of talent Maison Mere & the entire DRC. There is a long queue of musicians waiting to take up the space of the ones leaving. End result; Maison Mere is continuously churning out fresh talent while Watta is crowding his group with Maison Mere's old faces. At some point the crowding will cause discomfort & these musicians will start looking for way back to Maison Mere

Matebu #25 on: May 03, 2018, 18:58

• View Profile
Who would’ve known Werra’s biggest current threat would be his ex-star employee who actually pays his musicians properly?  ;D

LOL. How is Herritier even a threat to Werra, let alone the biggest threat. The sooner Herritier learns that he is on the losing end of this fight the better for him. Werra uses these departures to recreate the buzz within Maison Mere & quite frankly its' working perfectly for him. A good example is the case of Ambulance & Anti Balle who were all replaced in one swoop by a more superior Jamaique & the buzz hasn't stopped to date.

Secondly there is no shortage of talent Maison Mere & the entire DRC. There is a long queue of musicians waiting to take up the space of the ones leaving. End result; Maison Mere is continuously churning out fresh talent while Watta is crowding his group with Maison Mere's old faces. At some point the crowding will cause discomfort & these musicians will start looking for way back to Maison Mere

I was kidding, you’ve taken my comment too seriously. Like i said earlier Werra “le grand formateur” isn’t loosing sleep over this.

As great as Al Mbonda is, he’s getting pretty old now. A fresh mbonda player could provide a big spark if energy.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2018, 19:03 by Matebu »