Author Topic: (Archive) Wenge Musica 4x4 - Live in Paris (1997)  (Read 4749 times)

mvulusi96 on: May 03, 2018, 09:24

archos #1 on: May 03, 2018, 10:27

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
hahaha werra's reaction to mulala dancing :D :D :D

mvulusi96 #2 on: May 03, 2018, 10:42

This concerts shows how active Werrason was. Why does he not start a recordlabel and forming new youngsters band in the image of Wenge 4x4, instead of recruiting a everyday week new musicians and letting them rot in the 2 reserve bands of Maison Mere.

« Last Edit: May 03, 2018, 10:50 by mvulusi96 »

Wenge1995 #3 on: May 03, 2018, 14:38

• View Profile
@mvulusi96  @archos

:o Guys, check out the 1:04:10 mark of the concert! I don't know if that was a wardrobe malfunction or part of the fashion! ;D

If I'm not mistaken the guitarist present are Ficcare, Mboka Liya, and Japonais with Didier Masela on bass. You could literally see the decline of Ekokota, his attempts at animations were devoid of that creative spark he once had and Caludji simply overshadowed him.

Matebu #4 on: May 03, 2018, 19:20

• View Profile
@mvulusi96  @archos

:o Guys, check out the 1:04:10 mark of the concert! I don't know if that was a wardrobe malfunction or part of the fashion! ;D

:D That’s just a way of getting attention... i guess she knew she’d be called on stage. A lot of the women were just crazy. lol at the cameraman’s slow zoom in.

Congolitude #5 on: May 03, 2018, 20:36

• View Profile
@mvulusi96  @archos

If I'm not mistaken the guitarist present are Ficcare, Mboka Liya, and Japonais with Didier Masela on bass. You could literally see the decline of Ekokota, his attempts at animations were devoid of that creative spark he once had and Caludji simply overshadowed him.

very true, Ekokota had some power since his first animations in the album "Kin e bougé" then from 1996/1997 he completely lost that power

mvulusi96 #6 on: May 03, 2018, 23:52

that clic of Jose Kongolo Mibeko, Loris La Congolaise, Evelyne Ngongolo, Mere Malu & Pepe Akundji made some nasty slogans. "Bokosepela, toko sepelisa bino, boko bwaka ebele" or "Eloko ya makasi" which everybody took blindly over without knowing the real meaning. It seems that Ekokota was liking ba petite ya MTV and ba mere ya paris/bruxelles alot. Times are going fast I remember how all musicians were following Loris after concerts and them always shouting her name in concerts more than 1000 times . She the only one of that generation who's still active.

Matebu #7 on: May 04, 2018, 00:25

• View Profile
lol, Loris La Congolaise is a wild woman. I remember when 13ème apôtre came out in Chateau Rouge, she start twerking during her interview and saying she’s waiting for Koffi (if you know what I mean).  :D Those women have lots of history with artists

shamala #8 on: May 04, 2018, 06:42

• View Profile
What is the story with these women? I dare ask could they be ladies of......?
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

archos #9 on: May 04, 2018, 13:11

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 many of them had affairs or one shot with our stars plus gifts and support in exchange of a lot of mabanga in famous albums
and they have no limits you can hear that a woman who is mentioned in the game since 20 years  is now the sidekick/sugarmommy of an atalaku of fabregas or robinio
some have completed the "grand slam" lol koffi jb werra wemba kester jossart fally ferre
« Last Edit: May 04, 2018, 13:13 by archos »

CM PRINCE #10 on: May 04, 2018, 16:42

• View Profile
Ahh did blaise not get the dress code he's dressed so differently compared to the rest loool, and is it just me but werra seemed much happier in concerts with 4x4 then he did/does with maison mere jb a little bit also

shamala #11 on: May 05, 2018, 15:52

• View Profile
many of them had affairs or one shot with our stars plus gifts and support in exchange of a lot of mabanga in famous albums
and they have no limits you can hear that a woman who is mentioned in the game since 20 years  is now the sidekick/sugarmommy of an atalaku of fabregas or robinio
some have completed the "grand slam" lol koffi jb werra wemba kester jossart fally ferre

Culturally that is where we in East Africa differ. You generally don't go where others close to you have been. I find it odd but I guess we are different
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

SoukousFan #12 on: May 05, 2018, 18:37

• View Profile
@mvulusi96  @archos

:D That’s just a way of getting attention... i guess she knew she’d be called on stage. A lot of the women were just crazy. lol at the cameraman’s slow zoom in.

both!! she did not even flinch, she could have just ran out of the stage!