Author Topic: BRIGADE VISITS KOFFI  (Read 7865 times)

archos on: May 03, 2018, 20:39

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

I can already see some people claim the timing is suspect given his rants against ferre

CM PRINCE #1 on: May 03, 2018, 20:55

• View Profile
Well he is koffi's child

archos #2 on: May 03, 2018, 21:00

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 yeah like koffi said, he lived at montfleury  when him and kero arrived

Matebu #3 on: May 03, 2018, 21:09

• View Profile
Ahh, real nostalgia that repetition. Tokoss

Now that Kero is Kin now, if Koffi really want to he could have them reunite for a generique. Some wishful thinking on my part

CM PRINCE #4 on: May 03, 2018, 21:10

• View Profile
Exactly but people like or seem to forget that he came from koffi he became BRIGADE through him but they just like to refer him as coming from clan wenge

CM PRINCE #5 on: May 03, 2018, 21:12

• View Profile
Ahh, real nostalgia that repetition. Tokoss

Now that Kero is Kin now, if Koffi really want to he could have them reunite for a generique. Some wishful thinking on my part
Yeah hopefully our beloved QL will be in the top 3 groups again, and haha matebu your best friend bb j3 is enjoying himself loool
Yeah koffi needs to get them to reunite in the upcoming QL album it will profit all three of them

Manzambi94 #6 on: May 03, 2018, 22:03

• View Profile
Exactly but people like or seem to forget that he came from koffi he became BRIGADE through him but they just like to refer him as coming from clan wenge
Brigade wasn't that famous in QL days and remember he got dumped for Roi David in Alerted Generals, so he went back to Koffi did that Skol generique but went back to Wenge so of course Werra needs most credit for that, I mean beside Fally who are the guys who succeeded being ex QL members? No members has succeeded because Brigade and Ferre aren't QL scholars but only Wenge childs.

Matebu #7 on: May 03, 2018, 22:08

• View Profile
Brigade wasn't that famous in QL days and remember he got dumped for Roi David in Alerted Generals, so he went back to Koffi did that Skol generique but went back to Wenge so of course Werra needs most credit for that, I mean beside Fally who are the guys who succeeded being ex QL members? No members has succeeded because Brigade and Ferre aren't QL scholars but only Wenge childs.

lol, what? You must've been not around in 2001-03 when Brigade & Kero were sensations. What about QL Academia, Ramazani, and etc. who had varying levels of success afterwards? Most session artists people in use in Europe studio are ex-QL alumni.

Manzambi94 #8 on: May 03, 2018, 22:15

• View Profile

lol, what? You must've been not around in 2001-03 when Brigade & Kero were sensations. What about QL Academia, Ramazani, and etc. who had varying levels of success afterwards? Most session artists people in use in Europe studio are ex-QL alumni.
Bro, I am speaking about the long run none of those guys has establish themselves as consistent leader, I mean even Led Marquis Des Maison Mere were a great group but didn't last long, the same way that Sam Tshuntu, Modogo, Soleil and many other ex QL members career went.
If you wanna have success, you rarely have it staying in Europe one of the few guys who did it is Awilo, Modogo, Mbochi and all of ex QL members staying in Europe aren't much relevant the way ex Wenge people are in Kin/Congo
« Last Edit: May 03, 2018, 22:37 by Manzambi94 »

CM PRINCE #9 on: May 03, 2018, 22:44

• View Profile
See this is what I'm talking about brigade is koffis's child not wenge what are you talking about? everybody knew brigade and bebe Kero were well known and gave Bill and celeo a hard time back then everybody knows that, he's koffi's child not wenge's since that's where he started and became popular first, academia had a decent run after leaving koffi and had their time
« Last Edit: May 03, 2018, 22:46 by CM PRINCE »

Seben_Maniac #10 on: May 04, 2018, 01:41

• View Profile
Early 2000s brigade is my favorite atakalu off all time. Really do hope he and kero team up with koffi for a generique like matebu said.

princesab #11 on: May 04, 2018, 10:52

• View Profile
Be it he's Koffi's child or not, Werra did an impressive Job to keep Brigade where is now.

We all understand what he did with QL & Koffi. Compare all that with the few years in Maison Mere.

Not that he was a Bad atalaku or did poor animations but there's a chrisma he got from Maison Mere.

YOU CAN EVEN COMPARE HE VOICE, HOW POWERFUL IT IS/WAS IN MAISON MERE COMPARE TO QL

archos #12 on: May 04, 2018, 14:38

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

at 27 40 asso ferrari is back with koffi(after an unsuccesful attempt to join bcbg)

CM PRINCE #13 on: May 04, 2018, 14:48

• View Profile

at 27 40 asso ferrari is back with koffi(after an unsuccesful attempt to join bcbg)
Ahhh asso that's my guy right there I've been a fan of his since longitima days I hope I pray his song appears on the album and he actually gets vocals cause the years he spent with koffi were a joke, what happened with his album he was recording? Even junior kingombe participated

archos #14 on: May 04, 2018, 15:00

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
I guess he put it on hold,surely struggleing to fund studio or it could be that like in many cases of various groups donors were ordered to stop supporting him so he had no choice than put it on hold
he had gone idle for quite a while when we think about it easily 3 years