Author Topic: BRIGADE VISITS KOFFI  (Read 7864 times)

Grandpretre #15 on: May 04, 2018, 15:08

• View Profile

at 27 40 asso ferrari is back with koffi(after an unsuccesful attempt to join bcbg)

My guy asso ferrari! But i feel like that ql album wont drop, I have a bad feeling, what the f are they waiting for?

SYMPLICITY #16 on: May 04, 2018, 15:36

• View Profile
I guess he put it on hold,surely struggleing to fund studio or it could be that like in many cases of various groups donors were ordered to stop supporting him so he had no choice than put it on hold
he had gone idle for quite a while when we think about it easily 3 years

@archos, as I was reading your post I got to wonder how an artist can order a donor to do or not do something and they comply? I thought it is supposed to be the other way round. The donor being the one with the money should be the one to order the artist around. What power do these artists in DRC have over the people who fund them and should be the ones controlling them?

Matebu #17 on: May 04, 2018, 15:43

• View Profile
Be it he's Koffi's child or not, Werra did an impressive Job to keep Brigade where is now.

We all understand what he did with QL & Koffi. Compare all that with the few years in Maison Mere.

Not that he was a Bad atalaku or did poor animations but there's a chrisma he got from Maison Mere.

YOU CAN EVEN COMPARE HE VOICE, HOW POWERFUL IT IS/WAS IN MAISON MERE COMPARE TO QL

You rep Werra no matter what, huh? The simple point trying to be made is that he got his start in QL, the rest is history. He’s visiting Koffi here and regarding him as a father figure.

The discussion of Brigade QL & Brigade MM can be saved for another thread.

archos #18 on: May 04, 2018, 16:00

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
I guess he put it on hold,surely struggleing to fund studio or it could be that like in many cases of various groups donors were ordered to stop supporting him so he had no choice than put it on hold
he had gone idle for quite a while when we think about it easily 3 years

@archos, as I was reading your post I got to wonder how an artist can order a donor to do or not do something and they comply? I thought it is supposed to be the other way round. The donor being the one with the money should be the one to order the artist around. What power do these artists in DRC have over the people who fund them and should be the ones controlling them?

must be spiritual lol but believe me if koffi jb werra fally ferre even the likes of fabregas tell a donor,i dont want to hear your name mentioned there or there or dont support him or her,in 99 per cent of cases it works only a few stubborn do what they want regardless of whether they lose the bigger star,the last example was fabro and ibrator,many guys  who supported fabro rushed to support les contremaitre then it went dry all of sudden when fabro started giving order to boycott them or they'd lose him and there started the contremaitre's struggles
yes the donors have money but most bow down in front of musicians,except some who have been in the business for decades and can tell musician to FXXX off he is disagrees about his support to others what happens is that at first the musician is polite almost intimidated then he'd do a song or two for the guy then he builds huge confidence knowing the donor wants his name to be sung so bad and takes control of him
there is even cases when the donor have to give his wife or a sidekick to musician for  a one shot to win back a musician (happened more in the early 2000's when all the experienced leaders when at their absolute peak)
« Last Edit: May 04, 2018, 16:06 by archos »