Author Topic: QL OR MM BRIGADE WHICH DO YOU THINK WAS THE BEST  (Read 3429 times)

Manzambi94 on: May 04, 2018, 18:04

• View Profile
Wmmm one because I don't think that Koffi could ever produce a staminge and a charisma this big in his time in QL

Grandpretre #1 on: May 04, 2018, 18:27

• View Profile
I could say both, but in my opinion, ql because he participate in the peak of quartier latin in term of quality & popularity (effrakata & affaire d’etat) plus his work in skol longitima, but i’ll understand peoples that feel, brigade was the best in maison mere.
Theres the fact that, in quartier latin, he was among the spoiled atalakus in ql & not THE spoiled, wich means he was the shadow of mukusa ya mbwa, kerozene & apocalypse.
We can compare this situation with montana, where in big stars he was « THE » singer charismatic  & in Ql he was a great singer among others (bouro, fally, soleil, deo, ferre, shella, junior, michaux...)

archos #2 on: May 04, 2018, 18:29

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
the maison mere one lasted longer so its a bit difficult to totally assess, i d say he started of as of promising tenorist a little bit in kero's shadow given how kero copied bill stage antics while he was shy,then started transformation in his second quartier latin spell after his bcbg and maison mere first experience,and took his transformation to another level in maison mere with werra's coaching so i'd say the maison mere one as he was the finished article but the quartier latin one was pretty good too especially on affaire d etat

Matebu #3 on: May 04, 2018, 18:31

• View Profile
lol, knew this thread was coming... I saw Brigade & Bebe Kero live multiple times during the Effrakata/ADE era and they complemented each other extremely well the way Mboshi/Somono & Bill/Celeo did. So I'm going with QL Brigade, although I appreciate his MM work.

Seben_Maniac #4 on: May 04, 2018, 19:33

• View Profile
Yeah I'm also going with QL Brigade

NEWSIDE96 #5 on: May 04, 2018, 19:43

• View Profile
I would say Quartier Latin as well especially his first stint even second stint but Koffi didn't appreciate him and he's claiming him now but Werrason actually helped him to become fearless, confident and lone-fighter that he is now simple.

SoukousFan #6 on: May 04, 2018, 19:49

• View Profile
lol, knew this thread was coming... I saw Brigade & Bebe Kero live multiple times during the Effrakata/ADE era and they complemented each other extremely well the way Mboshi/Somono & Bill/Celeo did. So I'm going with QL Brigade, although I appreciate his MM work.

I smelt this one too .. especially after the last post about  Brigade visiting Koffi