Author Topic: NEW GENERIQUE 312 METAPHYSIQUE BY KEVIN MBOUANDE AND PATROUILLE DES STARS  (Read 3967 times)

archos on: December 08, 2018, 20:47

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

I am impressed,biraman is a monster the guy changes voice for fun either tenor soft rough very rough...
His partnership with izebola is becoming something serious
and what about docteur cousteau 10/10

Tata Nkiadi #1 on: December 08, 2018, 21:18

• Congolais abotami na Etas-Unis
    • View Profile
Can't wait to listen to it... I actually like this group, but they seem to fall victim to the monotonous Brazzaville sound where the cadences never change...

Manzambi94 #2 on: December 09, 2018, 19:50

• View Profile
At the beginning of the song the guitar seem off tune, I wish they tried harder om the first minutes of the song, Oko mema Kongo na moto eh is a crie that I have already seen by Bb Philip and his Brazzaville friends not sure of who invented it, but I wish they put more effort on the crie BB philip version despite him being ivorian and being in a instagram video it is better than the Patrouille Des Stars one, I have really loved the solo at the 7:17 mark which was on the same chords of the solo off Deuxieme Monde, Kevin Mbouande need to insist on those chords becayse when they hit those chords it is always an excellent solo, they must arrange the "Brazza Part" (Not much guitar and only mbondas with voice and bass) better in Matakara and Deuxieme Monde they did an awesome job on the Brazza Part but here not so much 8/10 if Kevin Mbouande keep the work he could be a serious contender of Roga Roga in Congo

ZamundaPrince #3 on: December 10, 2018, 11:52

• View Profile

mokosarkani #4 on: December 12, 2018, 07:12

• View Profile
At the beginning of the song the guitar seem off tune, I wish they tried harder om the first minutes of the song, Oko mema Kongo na moto eh is a crie that I have already seen by Bb Philip and his Brazzaville friends not sure of who invented it, but I wish they put more effort on the crie BB philip version despite him being ivorian and being in a instagram video it is better than the Patrouille Des Stars one, I have really loved the solo at the 7:17 mark which was on the same chords of the solo off Deuxieme Monde, Kevin Mbouande need to insist on those chords becayse when they hit those chords it is always an excellent solo, they must arrange the "Brazza Part" (Not much guitar and only mbondas with voice and bass) better in Matakara and Deuxieme Monde they did an awesome job on the Brazza Part but here not so much 8/10 if Kevin Mbouande keep the work he could be a serious contender of Roga Roga in Congo

izebola came up with the animation first, bebop phillip like many ivorians is heavily influenced by congolese music.

archos #5 on: December 15, 2018, 13:49

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
What i like with that generique is that they played it with determination a bit like trop c est trop of extra,the type of generique played in hope to make a strong impact

SLK97 #6 on: December 15, 2018, 16:39

• View Profile

mokosarkani #7 on: December 17, 2018, 02:14

• View Profile

I am impressed,biraman is a monster the guy changes voice for fun either tenor soft rough very rough...
His partnership with izebola is becoming something serious
and what about docteur cousteau 10/10
he is by far the second best atalaku in brazzaville, this guy has vocal animation galore for days