Author Topic: AND NOW MIGUE IS SENT ON MISSION TO ATTACK JB  (Read 2513 times)

archos on: December 09, 2018, 17:09

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
I dont know if you have been seeing it but after his series on ferre,out of nowhere he is also now constantly on jb's back even going as far as talking about  his physical appearance and things like that,coincidence or not this is also the period where many of the interviews of his boss F have in title that he destroys jb or thing like that
this system between journalists if they can be called like that needs to stop,in the case of F they get an interview after attacking whoever they are ordered for a certain period,the other F does not have any RESPECT for him (though sometimes carine brings outs her pire petite of maison mere side for him),the third F and the rest of the guys in general target europe trip for doing those silly things

JV “Lone Ranger” #1 on: December 09, 2018, 18:53

• View Profile
This guy is looking for someone to hurt him on purpose

ZamundaPrince #2 on: December 10, 2018, 13:39

• View Profile
What's with Fs and coded language. Who are you scared of Archos?  ;D ;D ;D ;D

congo-243 #3 on: December 10, 2018, 18:38

• View Profile
What's with Fs and coded language. Who are you scared of Archos?  ;D ;D ;D ;D
It's like he's decoding a da vinci code

archos #4 on: December 10, 2018, 19:32

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 the first is fally who has a big squad of journalists behind him,the second is ferre who has nobody rooting fully for him except sometimes carine because of their maison mere past and the three is fabregas who also has some :D :D :D :D man i am sick but your comments made me laugh   hard