Author Topic: THE ALLEGED TOP 6 RICHEST CONGOLESE ARTISTS OF 2018  (Read 7631 times)

archos on: December 20, 2018, 14:20

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
https://mbote.cd/les-6-artistes-congolais-les-plus-riches-en-2018/

this article claims here are the 6 top earners of DRC in this year
koffi number 1  with 18 millions, 2 maitre gims with 12,5 millions,3 jb mpiana 12 millions,4 werrason 10 millions,5 fally 7,7 millions 6  ferre 5,1 millions

mvulusi96 #1 on: December 20, 2018, 16:55

That is so fake. Maitre Gims is far richer then them all. He made top sales with his new album Ceinture Noire who now his third diamond record in France. His sold 50% of his recordlabel Monstre Marin Corporation, has his own fashionline called Vortex, has a privetjet and his the richest artist in France. They have to stop playing with people. If Koffi, Werrason, JB Mpiana & Ferre Gola had that money then they would not sing songs dedicated to thiefs, drugdealers, hoes, corrupt politicians and people who are related to those corrupt families and doing matolo. Werrason, Ferre Gola & JB Mpiana didn't release albums this year and hadn't alot of concerts abroad. Congolese albums these last years can't even sold more than 10.000. The only Congolese artist who made serious money this year was Fally Ipupa with his Tokoos-tour in Africa and the sales of Tokooos who had a strong promotion in France.

JV “Lone Ranger” #2 on: December 20, 2018, 17:18

• View Profile
lol laughable list....Maitre Gims makes more money per show than Werra, Ferre, Fally, JB and Koffi make in a year. kind of disrespectful to put him in that list

Congomusiclover001 #3 on: December 20, 2018, 18:20

• View Profile
I've been around Congolese music for a minute and I do not know who Maitre Gims is (Alias for someone we all know?). Could someone please enlighten me? Danke Schon!

Manzambi94 #4 on: December 20, 2018, 20:42

• View Profile
lol laughable list....Maitre Gims makes more money per show than Werra, Ferre, Fally, JB and Koffi make in a year. kind of disrespectful to put him in that list
That is so fake. Maitre Gims is far richer then them all. He made top sales with his new album Ceinture Noire who now his third diamond record in France. His sold 50% of his recordlabel Monstre Marin Corporation, has his own fashionline called Vortex, has a privetjet and his the richest artist in France. They have to stop playing with people. If Koffi, Werrason, JB Mpiana & Ferre Gola had that money then they would not sing songs dedicated to thiefs, drugdealers, hoes, corrupt politicians and people who are related to those corrupt families and doing matolo. Werrason, Ferre Gola & JB Mpiana didn't release albums this year and hadn't alot of concerts abroad. Congolese albums these last years can't even sold more than 10.000. The only Congolese artist who made serious money this year was Fally Ipupa with his Tokoos-tour in Africa and the sales of Tokooos who had a strong promotion in France.

Guys you do not know how label works, the list is real for many reasons.
JB, Werra and Koffi sold their disc in the time where buying 10 dollars or 20 dollars cd and they had very good deals of shares for themselves and especially great deal with Skol and Primus (Bill is milionaire becuase of those contract plus the many many donors he has). Maître Gims is in a Mahor Label of European based chairmans and when it is like that you generate billions as an artist but you omly see a small percentage of those bilions which is always huge but very small compared to the money he should have, Childish Gambino despite Atlanta and the Grammy Award winning album Awaken My Love has also 12 milion dollars of net worth, is Childish Gambino less fampus than Werra or Koffi, or JB no but European labels are way more greedy than African ones

Matebu #5 on: December 20, 2018, 21:12

• View Profile
Not a slight to you guys, but i was raised to not worry about another man's pockets. These lists are always false; they don't call their accountants to see how much they have in their bank

archos #6 on: December 20, 2018, 22:29

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 yeah the reality is that except gims very obviously and maybe koffi fally,the rest make most of their wealth outside music they are not as uncompromising as fally and koffi in terms of their songs rights and concerts paychecks

shamala #7 on: December 21, 2018, 02:27

• View Profile
It is possible to gauge the size of the wealth of an individual remotely through research. What I am not sure is if this was done. Individuals will also go to a great length to hide their wealth due to one or two reasons  eg taxation. Lastly all musicians invest away from music.
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

Longbluesquid #8 on: December 21, 2018, 06:17

• View Profile
I've been around Congolese music for a minute and I do not know who Maitre Gims is (Alias for someone we all know?). Could someone please enlighten me? Danke Schon!

He is a rapper in France. He released a very long album this year that I did enjoy.  But you have to like rap.

Congomusiclover001 #9 on: December 21, 2018, 17:24

• View Profile

He is a rapper in France. He released a very long album this year that I did enjoy.  But you have to like rap.

Thank you for the enlightment...

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #10 on: December 21, 2018, 18:20

• Administrator
    • View Profile
It is possible to gauge the size of the wealth of an individual remotely through research. What I am not sure is if this was done. Individuals will also go to a great length to hide their wealth due to one or two reasons  eg taxation. Lastly all musicians invest away from music.
Voila!!!
LE BIG BOSS

Bohemian Rhapsody #11 on: December 27, 2018, 17:02

• View Profile

I just found out Gims father is the one and only, Djuna Djanana. Dude was swagger out in the late 70s and 80s.

They're supposed to do a feature together.