Author Topic: EXTRA MUSICA SPLIT  (Read 43231 times)

bencuri #75 on: December 29, 2019, 18:37

• Administrator
    • View Profile
This is a bit off topic, but what about that guy Regis Tuba? As I remember he is already on the Confirmation album, and maybe even from the 1st album. But I also remember as if I heard his name in different fractions, and even on the La Main Noire album.  Is he still in any of the groups?

archos #76 on: December 29, 2019, 18:41

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
he is attempting a solo career after having been forced out in the period between la main noire and sorcellerie kindoki along with hermann arafat..but like most others its not going too well,lack of attention towards him,lack of support
except roga roga,most donors from brazza support DRC musicians way more than their own

bencuri #77 on: December 29, 2019, 18:48

• Administrator
    • View Profile
The biggest surprise for me is that Oxygéne disappeared like that. I know he released a solo album lately, but he is not on the scene as much as he was when being in Extra. He would have deserved a bigger career with his voice. Just like Papy Bastin, but he is at least trying to stay in focus more or less.

I wonder why they did not stay in Paris, like Guy Guy Fall and Quentin, those two managed to build up a kind of career there. Indeed, when you are alone in Congo, it is not easy to stay on the scene. However in Europe, musicians are always searching for voices.

mokosarkani #78 on: December 29, 2019, 19:23

• View Profile
This is a bit off topic, but what about that guy Regis Tuba? As I remember he is already on the Confirmation album, and maybe even from the 1st album. But I also remember as if I heard his name in different fractions, and even on the La Main Noire album.  Is he still in any of the groups?

he is between cameroon and congo, he was a policeman or in the military....Rossen is still trying, typhoid is also lost.....roga killed his musician

mokosarkani #79 on: December 29, 2019, 19:38

• View Profile
With all that's been happening, I've been wondering about the name ownership. Like, who owns the name Extra Musica in and of itself?

you know our african backdoor policies, it is he said she said, who was there , who wasn't then ultimately who can flex more muscles physically or financially

archos #80 on: December 29, 2019, 20:03

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
SLK technically the name of extra musica belongs to the 6 founders roga roga,espe bass,ramatoulaye,durell loemba(i,kila mbongo and guyguy fall(in balance with quentin moyascko),but of course roga claims he is the one who is the only who has the right,he even says in some interviews outside congo,extra musica is me and he says he is the only founder of the group since he is the one who gave the name