Author Topic: POSTER EXTRA MUSICA NOUVEL HORIZON CHOC  (Read 4306 times)

archos on: December 23, 2019, 16:01

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=125051718982194&set=a.110884910398875&type=3&theater

From left to right dodi, dido senga,levyson,sonor, ramatoulaye,zaparo,obama synthe,kasumbalessa

Matebu #1 on: December 23, 2019, 16:24

• View Profile
Damn, a full coup of all the key members. Hopefully it works out and there isn't leadership issues like every single offshoot.

I can count on quality music from them

Cavalier Solitaire #2 on: December 23, 2019, 16:51

• View Profile
Espe and Etas Unis are back at grand Zangul?

archos #3 on: December 23, 2019, 17:10

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
espe yes, etats unis i think he did not commit "in time" for the poster,since he is still in europe doing playbacks while roga is in kinshasa,zaparo too but surely he acts a bit different because he planned to leave already more than etats unis

Manzambi94 #4 on: December 23, 2019, 20:23

• View Profile
espe yes, etats unis i think he did not commit "in time" for the poster,since he is still in europe doing playbacks while roga is in kinshasa,zaparo too but surely he acts a bit different because he planned to leave already more than etats unis
Why does Espe Bass always stays with Roga Roga? Espe Bass doesn't do Kindoki, probably is not even that well paid so why he keep going back from Roga?

Wenge1995 #5 on: December 23, 2019, 21:04

• View Profile
@Manzambi94

If I'm not mistaken, they are the closest in terms of friendship within the band. Their friendship began long before they played music seriously, unlike Roga's friendship with Sonor and the others.

bencuri #6 on: December 24, 2019, 08:29

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I have a suspicion this will be short lived as well, but I wonder how they will sound and how Roga's group will sound, whether their sound will change.

Wenge1995 #7 on: December 24, 2019, 08:40

• View Profile
The sound shouldn't change too much; Extra Musica Zangul and International had similar sound despite the split. Same with Wenge Musica Masion Mere and Les Marquis de Masion Mere so on and so forth

archos #8 on: December 24, 2019, 08:43

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
levyson will be very important in the future of that group,either he'll make things easy for the group accepting being the third chef and their only potential problem would become support,or he'll pull the i am the lead singer so i should become the natural leader of the group thing and it will end up in him leaving with some of the guys
the positive is that they are backed by bebert etou,a rather solid and stable manager who knows congolese music very well unlike other extra offshots which were under the wings of the expert of splits aka monsieur simon and universal zangul who were not really under proper direction

bencuri #9 on: December 25, 2019, 12:56

• Administrator
    • View Profile
The sound shouldn't change too much; Extra Musica Zangul and International had similar sound despite the split. Same with Wenge Musica Masion Mere and Les Marquis de Masion Mere so on and so forth

I still expect changes. Though extra musica fractioned several times, this is the first time when key musicians leave. So far, leaving figures were singers. So this is kind of new situation. I was not happy with the direction the band took after La Main Noire, but for me their latest album 242 was a pleasant surprise with promising moments. I wonder in which fraction will this direction be maintained, if it will be at all.

Manzambi94 #10 on: December 25, 2019, 13:50

• View Profile
Do you think Roga Roga will change his style and will start to pay employees/stop letting them living on Mabanga? Because by the video I saw with Ado Yuhe he acts like he hadn't done nothing wrong amd is actually Sonor and the others the ungrateful guys who let Extra Musica brand go even forgeting the family side of things

bencuri #11 on: December 25, 2019, 14:28

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I don't think anything, I am just curious about what will happen this time, that is the first occasion that key musicians are leaving.

mokosarkani #12 on: December 27, 2019, 04:58

• View Profile
levyson will be very important in the future of that group,either he'll make things easy for the group accepting being the third chef and their only potential problem would become support,or he'll pull the i am the lead singer so i should become the natural leader of the group thing and it will end up in him leaving with some of the guys
the positive is that they are backed by bebert etou,a rather solid and stable manager who knows congolese music very well unlike other extra offshots which were under the wings of the expert of splits aka monsieur simon and universal zangul who were not really under proper direction

ah ok, bebert étou will be at the helm of them. it makes sense they needed somebody sure to support them once they left. man, this is som drama yooooo...