Author Topic: MAN THIS EXTRA MUSICA THING IS STARTING TO GET SERIOUSLY UGLY  (Read 2400 times)

archos on: December 27, 2019, 17:59

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

In this video tresor mopao  who used to be some sort of spokesman of roga and who had left months before sonor and co is ranting because he receives death threats from roga roga and masua(i always confuse who of both masua's is jules or gilles so i'll say it like that) who are saying they will eliminate/sacrifice him and that they are negotiating with some members of his family which is now split in two,to try to get access to him on spiritual field
and he says he left because they tried to drag him into freemasonry and sleep with him which he refused and left,and "exposes" how roga for example would sleep several women at hotels and ask to them to shit and eat it for his masonic rituals of power and that roga and masua say they  control "les bebes noirs" the brazza version of kulunas and they will send him to destroy him if he dares going back to brazza and that he regrets having done certain things for roga,for example he fought with combattants to protect roga when they were upset with the oyo ekoya eya song and he regrets dirty missions he did for roga for example attacking guyguy fall and other musicians and even journalists and personalities which roga influenced him to do and saying that he is above them in freemasonry so he should not fear them
and that now thanks to God he seems to have opened his eyes and left roga and roga promises to destroy him,does not anybody have the right to leave him?
He says he went to suggest to roga to help hermann when hermann suffered a stroke and house  problems roga said mind your business let him die if he dies
he apologized in that live to all people who knew him and asked to calm down and says he does not mind insults which he can reply to but death threats is not something to joke with because he has wife kids brothers sisters looking after him since he is the one in the better situation among them
and that since they have touched what is the most dear to him which is his life he is ready to expose roga with proofs if they continue,and that roga sends him messages that he will sleep his wife to belittle him like he has done with most of extra musica past present and recent ex members to be able to have spiritual edge on them and he can try doing it but he must be  ready because he believes in God and God will not let his machiavelic plans on people work forever

bencuri #1 on: December 27, 2019, 20:23

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Doing weird spiritual stuff is one thing, but in spite of it he could still be a creative and interesting artist. My problem is however, that whatever he released since 2007 is not very interesting to me. So in case this is also caused by his spiritual activity, I am not happy. He should focus more on doing interesting records like the onese before 2007.

There is Nyoka Longo for example: there has been rumours about the kindoki he is doing. However in spite of that, he is creating interesting stuff even today, and always tried to maintain a good standard with the band. 

I don't understand the fear of Tresor however. Why is he so hysteric about this whole stuff of Roga? Roga does what he does, this is just a kind of whim (provided it is true), Tresor should just live his life and leave all that crazy stuff with Roga. Frankly, what effect can it have on him what Roga is doing? Nothing, it is just whim.

mokosarkani #2 on: December 28, 2019, 16:45

• View Profile

bencuri #3 on: December 28, 2019, 18:57

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Here Sonor is writing about some handling of money, 20 million or so. What is this about?

https://www.facebook.com/100001331375630/posts/2684267741627579/

archos #4 on: December 28, 2019, 19:02

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Here Sonor is writing about some handling of money, 20 million or so. What is this about?

https://www.facebook.com/100001331375630/posts/2684267741627579/

they went to perform a private concert for 20 millions of cfa francs(30K EUROS) and none of them received a single cent from it,roga went straight away in an african country boasting with it on a table and smoking cigar,but sonor is saying the reason of their rebellion is way deeper than that

bencuri #5 on: December 28, 2019, 20:24

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I have a suspicion they left because of the money. Probably not only because of this, but also because of this. I doubt they stayed loyal to Roga up to this point only because of friendship or a vision. In the hard circumstance Congolese musicians are, when they receive no payment, I doubt they would stay.