Author Topic: 3 MONTHS BEFORE ARAFAT DIED THIS INTERVIEW AIRED... WOW  (Read 2247 times)

Manzambi94 on: March 17, 2021, 11:57

• View Profile

The interview aired in 28th of may of 2019 and Arafat died 12 August 2019

Now for the backstory a good good Ivorian friend of mine told.me about what Arafat did which is to have a pact with the devil for 10 years of success plus adding to that the death of one of his family members or close friends, I believed him because I knew how also Congolese musicians are often involved in that stuff, so today I decided to watch an old interview I saved some days ago who had a weird title which is: I almost sold my soul to the devil. I have opened the video and if you can forget the annoying interviewers who try to mock and humiliat the guest this guy who was a Zouglou artist said that he had a really great voice but he was struggling to reach Ivorian and International success, he saw people with less talent then him and less lyrical ability then him succeed and get the praise he was looking for, Somet Romain this is the name of the interviewed had lost his parents at 15 and of course became homeless and had nowhere to go that's why he saw Music as his way out of poverty, man so many lost life because our African states don't care about orphelins and poors you almost want to cry knowing how many artists have fucked themselves over cause they were extra poor, with that said, Somet started to seen certain successful artist doing the same things like using always the same type of shoes washing themselves with the same towel etc. so one day he asked one of the artists why he was doing those things and the artist said "Because my Marabout said so" so Somet understood that he had to go to the sane Marabout to get that level of success, they gave him the address of the Marabout in Benin through an intermediary and basically once he went there the female Marabout told him the conditions, first he asked Somet if he was ready to do it all for success and Somet said he had nowhere near the understanding of what the conditions were do the Marabout finally told him that the condition were two to get the international success he wanted: either to give someone of his family (so kill him or her) or to not have children forever.

Now I am at work I will end the translation once I am back

Lamusica #1 on: March 17, 2021, 14:53

• View Profile

Manzambi94 #2 on: March 17, 2021, 16:05

• View Profile

The interview aired in 28th of may of 2019 and Arafat died 12 August 2019

Now for the backstory a good good Ivorian friend of mine told.me about what Arafat did which is to have a pact with the devil for 10 years of success plus adding to that the death of one of his family members or close friends, I believed him because I knew how also Congolese musicians are often involved in that stuff, so today I decided to watch an old interview I saved some days ago who had a weird title which is: I almost sold my soul to the devil. I have opened the video and if you can forget the annoying interviewers who try to mock and humiliat the guest this guy who was a Zouglou artist said that he had a really great voice but he was struggling to reach Ivorian and International success, he saw people with less talent then him and less lyrical ability then him succeed and get the praise he was looking for, Somet Romain this is the name of the interviewed had lost his parents at 15 and of course became homeless and had nowhere to go that's why he saw Music as his way out of poverty, man so many lost life because our African states don't care about orphelins and poors you almost want to cry knowing how many artists have fucked themselves over cause they were extra poor, with that said, Somet started to seen certain successful artist doing the same things like using always the same type of shoes washing themselves with the same towel etc. so one day he asked one of the artists why he was doing those things and the artist said "Because my Marabout said so" so Somet understood that he had to go to the sane Marabout to get that level of success, they gave him the address of the Marabout in Benin through an intermediary and basically once he went there the female Marabout told him the conditions, first he asked Somet if he was ready to do it all for success and Somet said he had nowhere near the understanding of what the conditions were do the Marabout finally told him that the condition were two to get the international success he wanted: either to give someone of his family (so kill him or her) or to not have children forever.

Now I am at work I will end the translation once I am back

As I was translating, Somet had to make a choice and since the Marabout saw him having difficulties told the intermediary to give Somet another day to think.

Somet had an 8 month baby girl on the way with his wife and really couldn't think of not having a family since that was his dream since forever, he thanked the Marabout and went back to Ivory Coast and decided to become a Gospel artist after seeing his wife pregnant and after he cried thinking of how sad it would have been if he had stopped to have children for success, he said that being really close to that world he knew many artists who died (probably he was speaking about Douk Saga) and guys who are still alive but are not happy at all cause they are steril on purpose or had killed someone of their family for wealth and fame and have not much people to share with, one time I was speaking privately  to one of my friends in this forum and he told me that a lot of African artists don't like to be alone because they know what road their choices will take them to be which means they will unfortunately go to hell and all that wealth and fame woild be not worth it.

Now how does it relate to Arafat? Simple 3 Months after this interview was pubblished in RTI which is a very powerful channel in Ivory Coast, DJ Arafat died, DJ Arafat was a Décalé Artist with Congolese background musically true but he started as a Zouglou artist, the same genre Somet wanted to do, and he died 10 years after his big first hit Johnatan got big, Johnathan was DJ Arafat's best friend they were like brothers and the same Johnathan died some weeks before going to Europe and said to his peers that he was starting to see Animals and weird things (which is usually a sign that someone is sacrificing you) before dying by... Guess what? A Motorcycle accident and then Arafat pubblished the song Johnatan dedicated to his deceased friend/brother.

Now I don't want to accuse people without proof or guessing anything but you can all connect the dots

Manzambi94 #3 on: March 17, 2021, 16:05

• View Profile