Author Topic: Did Felix Wazekwa ever reconciled with Bill Clinton Kalonji  (Read 1028 times)

Mfumu Vata on: October 25, 2022, 22:10

• View Profile
Did Felix Wazekwa ever reconciled with Bill Clinton Kalonji ? Because Bill often attacked him in his generiques.

archos #1 on: October 25, 2022, 23:37

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
yes at a minister's office long ago that minister had invited him celeo and wazekwa to make generiques for his campaign or something but then bill started dissing celeo again a week after( like he still does until today everytime after they meet)

Manzambi94 #2 on: October 25, 2022, 23:53

• View Profile
yes at a minister's office long ago that minister had invited him celeo and wazekwa to make generiques for his campaign or something but then bill started dissing celeo again a week after( like he still does until today everytime after they meet)
I remember a video of him dissing Cdleo about the 29th, but why Celeo doesn't cut contacts with Bill and always kidnapped stay silent when Bill attacks him?

Jdog #3 on: October 26, 2022, 00:17

• View Profile
Palpitation Totale was fire, lol Bill attacking Wazekwa over Gessac but should be on Koffi too for how he had Kerozene. And speaking of Bill I saw a video of him attacking Celeo, those two are really like Tom and Jerry.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Mfumu Vata #4 on: October 26, 2022, 00:25

• View Profile
He already attacked Koffi in Style Moomberg and in concerts he would go further by like Mboshi mocking Koffi about his haircut he used to have in Effrakata-days "Tata oyo suki naye ebanda awa".

It was a bad move from Mboshi to mock Koffi about it. Because from that moment Kaluji and Bill Clinton were using it attack Koffi. Tutu Kaluji calling himself MMMM (Mopao Mokonzi Mobingisi Monene). Those polemique videos are are. The polemic video that i'm looking until this day is Fally Ipupa, Jordan Kusa and Jipson Butukondolo dissing Jean Apocalyps of Nouvelle Ecriture

archos #5 on: October 26, 2022, 00:31

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Bill has a strong superiority complex towards celeo he is always going by the forever in my shadow logic,to always belittle him even it benefits people from other groups