Author Topic: FERRE GOLA - MARATHON CLIP OFFICIEL  (Read 1257 times)

jordanlumbala101 on: October 29, 2022, 12:16

• View Profile

JV “Lone Ranger” #1 on: October 29, 2022, 17:13

• View Profile
Not a good day to release this clip but hey the man don’t listen

Manzambi94 #2 on: October 29, 2022, 18:36

• View Profile

Ferre Gola needs to rethink his career and really fire all the peoole in his marketing skills, I don't if it is Koloa or court jesters licking his ass, but bro, how you gonna post two videos in two following days plus now that Fally and Celeo have all the buzz in the world? The sing us good even tho the clip is nowhere near level of his usual quality, Ferre understands  that something us wrong because he said it in an interview that Universal has been fucking up promotion, but whoever is advising him on realizing like this na Desordre, months following each release us counseling him bad bro I want to cry even tho it isn't my own video. Lord

Cavalier Solitaire #3 on: October 30, 2022, 14:57

• View Profile
As he returns to Kinshasa, his first show should have been the popular one and then do a VIP concert but in their own wisdom they decided that he should do a VIP concert first. It's hard being a fan of Bataringe et son group, mais tokozala kaka. Lol

archos #4 on: October 30, 2022, 15:03

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 they asked for palais du peuple for a popular concert but they have had  delay for the date,it seems it has been given for after the vip like one week after while it was the first demand introduced
if ferre had listened to his staff he'd had set his martyrs before the end of the year,he preferred to prepare it better
i am hearing that there is negotiations for two halls in europe
« Last Edit: October 30, 2022, 15:11 by archos »

Cavalier Solitaire #5 on: October 30, 2022, 16:22

• View Profile
Two halls in Europe isn't that a tall order with those combatants. He better be well organised to counter them otherwise it will be another could have been story.

Manzambi94 #6 on: October 30, 2022, 17:51

• View Profile
As he returns to Kinshasa, his first show should have been the popular one and then do a VIP concert but in their own wisdom they decided that he should do a VIP concert first. It's hard being a fan of Bataringe et son group, mais tokozala kaka. Lol
At this point Ia sick of supporting him will stick my Kinshasa House musicians like P2N, Dj Amaroula, MLG MOCHRISTO and Arafat Tshena

Ferre lost Mr tbh I would rather hear Ouverture 1 and 2 of Deplick