Author Topic: EXTRA MUSICA NH - ELOKO @ 19:00 28/4 ROME TIME  (Read 704 times)

Manzambi94 on: April 28, 2023, 09:13

• View Profile

Manzambi94 #1 on: April 28, 2023, 18:56

• View Profile

Wenge1995 #2 on: April 28, 2023, 22:12

• View Profile

I'm unimpressed, but I know they're appealing to afrobeat crowd

Manzambi94 #3 on: April 28, 2023, 23:59

• View Profile

Yes the song sucks big time I don't know what happened to NH, they look totally without a direction, but wait,  where is FBI by the way

archos #4 on: April 29, 2023, 00:12

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 This is purely a song for social media,to create a hit just by the traction on tiktok and co,on the mopacho vibe
fbi and a couple of the musicians went to europe on their own and did not participate to sessions when the group returned to finish that song and a couple of others,since they have the freedom of passports with one year visa,they say they are still in the group but have been distant to the group since they returned to europe even before the big guns came to finish the maxi single

Wenge1995 #5 on: April 29, 2023, 01:08

• View Profile
This is purely a song for social media,to create a hit just by the traction on tiktok and co,on the mopacho vibe
fbi and a couple of the musicians went to europe on their own and did not participate to sessions when the group returned to finish that song and a couple of others,since they have the freedom of passports with one year visa,they say they are still in the group but have been distant to the group since they returned to europe even before the big guns came to finish the maxi single

I don't know if I like this freedom these newer members have, what if they miss out of an important concert or studio session? There's a lot of room for misunderstandings and egotism that rival groups can exploit to split up a strong group. What do y'all think?

Wenge1995 #6 on: April 29, 2023, 01:18

• View Profile

Yes the song sucks big time I don't know what happened to NH, they look totally without a direction, but wait,  where is FBI by the way

I agree with archos, this song is meant to go viral on social media with an accompanying dance. I'm sure they're working on a follow-up album to Vision, they're either rehearsing new songs or shopping for mabangas

Manzambi94 #7 on: April 29, 2023, 01:46

• View Profile
Mmm I don't know.maybe he wants to leave tbh I feel like he feels like he is being given craps and tbh, I don't know it is weird for them to leave other members of the group like that I think he wants to leave music completely because I don't see him going to Roga Roga or go to DRC and have worse conditions.

archos #8 on: April 29, 2023, 02:03

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 there is also influence,when guys come to europe for the first times,there is always women trying to get them to stay,imagine even even fally and ferre could have never had the career they had if they followed the sidekicks they had in their first two tours who wanted them to stay

Wenge1995 #9 on: April 29, 2023, 09:23

• View Profile
there is also influence,when guys come to europe for the first times,there is always women trying to get them to stay,imagine even even fally and ferre could have never had the career they had if they followed the sidekicks they had in their first two tours who wanted them to stay

Do you think we'll see defections soon for Extra Musica Nouvelle Horizon? I feel like they get paid well compared to other groups, it seems like a step down to run away in Europe without papers.

At the same time, we know musician life is unpredictable especially if you don't have a good contract or royalties. You practically depend on matolo to supplement their salary

Manzambi94 #10 on: April 29, 2023, 09:35

• View Profile

Do you think we'll see defections soon for Extra Musica Nouvelle Horizon? I feel like they get paid well compared to other groups, it seems like a step down to run away in Europe without papers.

At the same time, we know musician life is unpredictable especially if you don't have a good contract or royalties. You practically depend on matolo to supplement their salary
It is still Universal, those money are GUARANTEED but it is not like everybody gets the same, maybe FBI gets way less then the 9 Co founders.  Plus I feel like he is getting suffocated by  Zaparo, in all the videos Zaparo is always in FBI's frame never letting him having space to shine.