Author Topic: EX KABOSE MUSICIAN REVALS SPIRITUAL WAR BETWEEN HIM AND BUT NA FILET  (Read 596 times)

archos on: February 05, 2024, 16:42

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

He says that but na filet attended kabose's rehearsal and when he stepped on stage he gave kabose 100 dollars but quickly after kabose started having a bad feeling about that money and became uncomfortable throughout the rehearsal and at the end he told the musicians to share it for transport back home and some refused to take that money because they were also sensing something wrong
and then since that moment all kabose did flopped and having noticed that day that it was tricky money he also decided to go back to village and so on to counter and that until but na filet apologizes to him his music will go downhill
and the guy adds that he went to do same thing at wazekwa concert and tried it at heritier's concert but heritier being very experienced in the game dodged it
the part however which confuses me a bit about the guy's intentions is that  he is saying fabro's name that but na filet was thinking that its fabro who was blocking him while its kabose,this kinda sounds me like the guy wants to join fabro's group and he is using that way to endear himself,even though he's talking about a common reality in the world of music in congo
« Last Edit: February 05, 2024, 16:46 by archos »

Manzambi94 #1 on: February 05, 2024, 21:41

• View Profile

He says that but na filet attended kabose's rehearsal and when he stepped on stage he gave kabose 100 dollars but quickly after kabose started having a bad feeling about that money and became uncomfortable throughout the rehearsal and at the end he told the musicians to share it for transport back home and some refused to take that money because they were also sensing something wrong
and then since that moment all kabose did flopped and having noticed that day that it was tricky money he also decided to go back to village and so on to counter and that until but na filet apologizes to him his music will go downhill
and the guy adds that he went to do same thing at wazekwa concert and tried it at heritier's concert but heritier being very experienced in the game dodged it
the part however which confuses me a bit about the guy's intentions is that  he is saying fabro's name that but na filet was thinking that its fabro who was blocking him while its kabose,this kinda sounds me like the guy wants to join fabro's group and he is using that way to endear himself,even though he's talking about a common reality in the world of music in congo
Wasn't But Na Fillet super Christian? I find it extremely hard that he did some dumb shit like that

Jdog #2 on: February 09, 2024, 10:50

• View Profile
Wow so it’s like you can’t accept anything from these musicians it seems must be stressful being in their circle lol and isn’t this the same But Na Filet who complained that Fabregas was attacking him spiritually at night.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Manzambi94 #3 on: February 10, 2024, 14:12

• View Profile
Wow so it’s like you can’t accept anything from these musicians it seems must be stressful being in their circle lol and isn’t this the same But Na Filet who complained that Fabregas was attacking him spiritually at night.
Tbh I don't think is True, But Na Fillet says the he loves God and also copy most of the Gospel type of songs  on his generique,  so I think the man is lying