Author Topic: KIBOMBANDA YO YO YO LOL  (Read 17524 times)

archos on: September 20, 2014, 21:56

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #1 on: September 20, 2014, 22:16

• Administrator
    • View Profile
kiekiekiekiekie  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
LE BIG BOSS

ngombeshenzi55 #2 on: September 20, 2014, 23:08

• View Profile
Matata ya Basi na mobali...in Kenya we call the lady Mpango wa kando " wonderful video!

KAISARI #3 on: September 21, 2014, 01:43

• Soul Rebel
    • View Profile
Kenyatta signed polygamy into law not too long ago so the concubines can now become legal spouses in Kenya...
You do not beat a drum with one finger

shamala #4 on: September 21, 2014, 03:31

• View Profile
Kenyatta signed polygamy into law not too long ago so the concubines can now become legal spouses in Kenya...

Kaisari it is actually dicey...if you stay with a " side dish" for more than six months she gets all rights like a wife.
MPs are trying to change that...
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

KAISARI #5 on: September 21, 2014, 04:32

• Soul Rebel
    • View Profile

Kaisari it is actually dicey...if you stay with a " side dish" for more than six months she gets all rights like a wife.
...6^months is not fair to both side and main dish; I agree with the law lol

EMOVICTEAM #6 on: September 21, 2014, 08:00

• View Profile

Kikiki, they want to change since they are major culprits every were in Africa. Even in Zambia the law is same, stay 6 months with a lady and she's wife.

ngombeshenzi55 #7 on: September 21, 2014, 11:50

• View Profile
The MPs go with any lady they find along the way...In Kenya some Laws are for the minds and for the paper. millions of Kenyas's are denied acess to information. They  don't know what  to do, where to go abd how to interpret the Law. Where Shamala comes from..wife battering is very high and many reported cases in Shinyalu, Ikolomani ,Malava, Navakholo and Tiriki.

Uhuru has a second wife now a cabinet minister of a monster called Devolution, all politicians use their cables to think and not their heads.

shamala #8 on: September 21, 2014, 13:30

• View Profile
Where Shamala comes from..wife battering is very high and many reported cases in Shinyalu, Ikolomani ,Malava, Navakholo and Tiriki

am laughing!!!

KAISARI #9 on: September 21, 2014, 17:05

• Soul Rebel
    • View Profile
Where Shamala comes from..wife battering is very high and many reported cases in Shinyalu, Ikolomani ,Malava, Navakholo and Tiriki

am laughing!!!
I am not laughing one of you shemejis pummeled my aunt to death just because she wore an oufit that enhanced her fundamentals...

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #10 on: September 21, 2014, 17:18

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Not to be too controversial or bring up a funny debate but I must say up to now I find it shocking that Kenyatta actually put his signature on such kind of an archaic law. There's this notion that most Kenyans are very educated and intelligent but after this polygamy issue I have been made to think twice.
How are laws passed in Kenya and couldn't the President have refused to sign such a piece of garbage as law?
LE BIG BOSS

KAISARI #11 on: September 21, 2014, 18:05

• Soul Rebel
    • View Profile
Not to be too controversial or bring up a funny debate but I must say up to now I find it shocking that Kenyatta actually put his signature on such kind of an archaic law. There's this notion that most Kenyans are very educated and intelligent but after this polygamy issue I have been made to think twice.
How are laws passed in Kenya and couldn't the President have refused to sign such a piece of garbage as law?
The law is a catch 22...

shamala #12 on: September 21, 2014, 18:52

• View Profile
Sly here in politics you put aside brains otherwise you will not get far. If you want brains don't join politics.
Female MPs are very vocal woe unto you if you cross one of their kind. The other day a female cop was to be disciplined for dressing provocatively... the women leaders were up in arms " you cannot punish one for what God has given"..The matter was laid to rest..
Have you encountered Kenyan Chic's?

O-Afrika #13 on: September 21, 2014, 19:14

• View Profile
Sly, men are polygamous by nature. Infact polygamy has been legal all along in Kenya. We are ok with it. Tell me where in Black Africa where its illegal.

ngombeshenzi55 #14 on: September 21, 2014, 23:05

• View Profile
Mwasi ya moninga , lisolo na litoi te - Felix Wazekwa.Women will always rule the world! because they posses what makes eveb the most learned  go down to their feet.