Author Topic: KIBOMBANDA YO YO YO LOL  (Read 17523 times)

ngombeshenzi55 #15 on: September 21, 2014, 23:17

• View Profile
"I am not laughing one of you shemejis pummeled my aunt to death just because she wore an oufit that enhanced her fundamentals"

It happens alot, i concure with you, problem is in Western Kenya the cultures are a little strict...Men are so possesive and after paying dowery  a woman is his property and  not for the eyes of the populous.

Learned people are polygamous  and become sexually active as they age coz most of the study time is gone and what is left is  a woman, women and more women.

They say men from Western Kenya are like horses and the most healthiest kids are born from women of Western Kenya (WHO)
« Last Edit: September 21, 2014, 23:21 by ngombeshenzi55 »

KAISARI #16 on: September 22, 2014, 03:47

• Soul Rebel
    • View Profile
"I am not laughing one of you shemejis pummeled my aunt to death just because she wore an oufit that enhanced her fundamentals"

It happens alot, i concure with you, problem is in Western Kenya the cultures are a little strict...Men are so possesive and after paying dowery  a woman is his property and  not for the eyes of the populous.

Learned people are polygamous  and become sexually active as they age coz most of the study time is gone and what is left is  a woman, women and more women.

They say men from Western Kenya are like horses and the most healthiest kids are born from women of Western Kenya (WHO)
yup you guys don't play when it comes to food lol
You do not beat a drum with one finger

shamala #17 on: September 22, 2014, 03:49

• View Profile

Kaisari again with your funny jib...you mean eating huge amounts?
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

ngombeshenzi55 #18 on: September 22, 2014, 13:07

• View Profile

Kaisari again with your funny jib...you mean eating huge amounts?

Mad people play with food, sobber minded people eat it to the best they can and Guys from western  do it  best!

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #19 on: September 22, 2014, 20:45

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Sly here in politics you put aside brains otherwise you will not get far. If you want brains don't join politics.
Female MPs are very vocal woe unto you if you cross one of their kind. The other day a female cop was to be disciplined for dressing provocatively... the women leaders were up in arms " you cannot punish one for what God has given"..The matter was laid to rest..
Have you encountered Kenyan Chic's?
It's really sad, women are victimised a lot there. I also saw that Minister who slapped a female politician,what happened to him,was he prosecuted for assault? I also saw the case of the big booty cop, it went viral, she's good proper booty! ;D

Yes, I have had 3 Kikuyu girls in the past!! ;D
« Last Edit: September 22, 2014, 20:48 by DJ SLY »
LE BIG BOSS

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #20 on: September 22, 2014, 20:47

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Sly, men are polygamous by nature. Infact polygamy has been legal all along in Kenya. We are ok with it. Tell me where in Black Africa where its illegal.
In Zambia it's illegal and will never be legalised, maybe it's because of the fact that Zambia's main religion is Christianity.
Yes, we men are all promiscuous but allowing polygamy is just so backward, we need to move with time.
LE BIG BOSS

Rajogi #21 on: September 22, 2014, 21:02

• View Profile
Kenyatta signed polygamy into law not too long ago so the concubines can now become legal spouses in Kenya...
Not to be too controversial or bring up a funny debate but I must say up to now I find it shocking that Kenyatta actually put his signature on such kind of an archaic law. There's this notion that most Kenyans are very educated and intelligent but after this polygamy issue I have been made to think twice.
How are laws passed in Kenya and couldn't the President have refused to sign such a piece of garbage as law?
???????????????? Where in Africa is Polygamy illegal?

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #22 on: September 22, 2014, 21:24

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I have stated above that where I come from in Zambia it's illegal,it's covered under Section 166 Chapter 87 of the Laws of Zambia. It is still practiced illegally by a couple of tribes in some villages deep in the rural areas but these are just traditional marriages done between families and kept secret. If you're looking at Wikipedia and stuff on the net then you're mistaken, it's illegal and Zambia is officially a Christian nation.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2014, 21:26 by DJ SLY »
LE BIG BOSS

KAISARI #23 on: September 23, 2014, 03:49

• Soul Rebel
    • View Profile
If you're looking at Wikipedia and stuff on the net then you're mistaken, it's illegal and Zambia is officially a Christian nation.
Prostitution is usually high in this so called Christian Nations ;D
You do not beat a drum with one finger

shamala #24 on: September 23, 2014, 06:59

• View Profile

Yes, I have had 3 Kikuyu girls in the past!! ;D

again I laugh...am holding back my queries hahaha !

archos #25 on: September 23, 2014, 19:06

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
you should be happy ooohhhh its only two of us,this part has me dying of laughter again and again :D :D :D :D :D :D

shamala #26 on: September 23, 2014, 19:16

• View Profile
you should be happy ooohhhh its only two of us,this part has me dying of laughter again and again :D :D :D :D :D :D
:D:D:D