Author Topic: Fally's group's album poster for their album Libre Parcours  (Read 16496 times)

Windeck123 #15 on: November 04, 2014, 16:52

• View Profile

SYMPLICITY #16 on: November 05, 2014, 07:08

• View Profile
I would like to thank Fally for being the first artist of the 5th generation to do this history!!!

ferre started before Fally. its called Petite ya Quartier

archos #17 on: November 05, 2014, 08:00

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 petite ya quartier is a solo album, férré hinted a couple of times he would allow one two songs from musicians but at the end always did solo things
i think like fally he needs to be convinced that his musicians have songs good enough to think about a group album

SYMPLICITY #18 on: November 05, 2014, 12:42

• View Profile
Thanks Archos for coming to my rescue and opening my eyes

Roméo Seben #19 on: November 05, 2014, 13:02

• View Profile
Archos, for petite ya quartier you are  right but i think that ferre said is also gonna do a groupe album in a near futur.

By the way , i know that the released of petite ya quartier took some time because ferre ad and improved the maxi single but it's long to wait for a CD. And if at the end it's just alright (the generiques , songs) , ferre will take some bashing.

But i have faith  :) .

Rajogi #20 on: November 05, 2014, 18:01

• View Profile

SYMPLICITY #21 on: November 06, 2014, 05:57

• View Profile
Haha Emo you should change your name to EmoIpupa because it doesn't look like your with JB or Bcbg anymore.

I might change gradually . I am just not sure what name to give myself. Fally Ipupa is making JB and some other greats irrelevant because  he understands that to keep floating above the tide, you need music out after the other. He also understands publicity .
Just wait(if you can) for Balle De Matche it might be something that will satisfy you.
Haha Emo you should change your name to EmoIpupa because it doesn't look like your with JB or Bcbg anymore.

I might change gradually . I am just not sure what name to give myself. Fally Ipupa is making JB and some other greats irrelevant because  he understands that to keep floating above the tide, you need music out after the other. He also understands publicity .
Just wait(if you can) for Balle De Matche it might be something that will satisfy you.

Jdog, do you think JB is ever going to give us something worth our time after the crap that was Soyons Serieux. Apart from Djino's and Mente's songs the rest are not worthy of a Wenge great

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #22 on: November 06, 2014, 12:47

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Jdog, do you think JB is ever going to give us something worth our time after the crap that was Soyons Serieux. Apart from Djino's and Mente's songs the rest are not worthy of a Wenge great
The generiques and Djino's song spoilt the album,the rest of the songs were fantastic.
LE BIG BOSS

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #23 on: November 06, 2014, 12:48

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Fally has done well, am sure others will follow,i just hope he did not influence his musicians in any way ,they have to do what they know best and not what he Fally likes (in terms of arrangement of music)
LE BIG BOSS

archos #24 on: November 06, 2014, 14:09

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
apparently the only part where he got involved a lot was the lyrics, he is trying to get rid of that image of one of those who turned songs into something too sexual,so he corrected many parts then a bit on some melodies,tyson and the rest of instrumentists coordinated the rest
apparently he will allow his group to tour on their own when he is on those long spells in france or usa

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #25 on: November 06, 2014, 14:12

• Administrator
    • View Profile
apparently the only part where he got involved a lot was the lyrics, he is trying to get rid of that image of one of those who turned songs into something too sexual,so he corrected many parts then a bit on some melodies,tyson and the rest of instrumentists coordinated the rest
apparently he will allow his group to tour on their own when he is on those long spells in france or usa
He's now becoming a true ''Patron.''
LE BIG BOSS

Jdog #26 on: November 06, 2014, 16:03

• View Profile

So for example Cousteau can have a GHK concert all in his name??
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

archos #27 on: November 07, 2014, 00:05

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 yes as long as he has enough songs to his name to perform, they will all be affiliate to copyright company so they can benefit from their songs directly despite being group members(because in the current system we had,only leaders were getting money even in group albums)

Jdog #28 on: November 07, 2014, 01:36

• View Profile
Most of the group only has one song to their name (With Fally)so how can they perform a full concert unless they sing Fally's songs too.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

SYMPLICITY #29 on: November 07, 2014, 10:48

• View Profile
The generiques and Djino's song spoilt the album,the rest of the songs were fantastic.

Sly, come on, is there a problem with my musical taste or do i need to clean my ears to be more appreciative? . Maybe it could just be the diversity that God gave us. One man's treasure being another's trash. Apart from Cherie Enleve and My Love there is no other song in Soyons Serieux I wanna listen to more than once. Maybe Fudji's . Just a little!!!!!!