Author Topic: Future of Congolese Music  (Read 6320 times)

Jdog on: August 20, 2013, 22:31

• View Profile
The two people who can have a very good solo career like Fally and Ferre and who can continue to take Congolese music to international borders like Koffi, Werra etc. are Heritier Watanabe and Deplick in my opinion they both have a good fanbase and have good songs with their current boss and are good singers (average in Heritiers case) and Charisma and dancing skills, things that will get them to the top [video][/video]

[video][/video]

Brigade, and  Mignon Abraham would be like Dider Lacoste and Bill Clinton popular in Congo but not so much in Europe (Poto)
« Last Edit: August 20, 2013, 22:31 by 17 »
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Mwana Nsalu #1 on: August 21, 2013, 03:41

• mama mabele ~ mother earth
    • View Profile
    • Tambour d'Afrique
i agree with you on deplick and perhaps heritier as well (although i don't really see the big deal with this guy. he's just ok to me). fabregas is already well on his way to making his mark. i am rooting for him all the way.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2013, 03:41 by 14 »

EMOVICTEAM #2 on: August 21, 2013, 04:38

• View Profile
<cite>@jdog said:</cite>
The two people who can have a very good solo career like Fally and Ferre and who can continue to take Congolese music to international borders like Koffi, Werra etc. are Heritier Watanabe and Deplick in my opinion they both have a good fanbase and have good songs with their current boss and are good singers (average in Heritiers case) and Charisma and dancing skills, things that will get them to the top [video][/video]

[video][/video]

Brigade, and  Mignon Abraham would be like Dider Lacoste and Bill Clinton popular in Congo but not so much in Europe (Poto)

dont underestimate, deplik is not known as much as heritier outside DRC.....i saw it myself recently in Zambia.....and the few cds I watch, heritier has some fan base. Secondly, the problems he causes in MM, has all eyes on him. He is not as handsome as deplik, but he has picked up a lot of experience to run a band.

I have a feeling Abraham can make it if JB exposed him more. Nono Fuji has everything fally has and can do it, but again JB seems not to expose these boys more. Other artists are eboa lotin, atshuda ngenge { I see a ferre in him)...etc
« Last Edit: August 21, 2013, 04:38 by 11 »

Ken Bilele #3 on: August 21, 2013, 09:21

• View Profile
what about Jtrois jules cesor I find him play good music too. How is his fan base both in Congo and abroad?

« Last Edit: August 21, 2013, 09:21 by 36 »

Jdog #4 on: August 22, 2013, 03:37

• View Profile
<cite>@Mwana Nsalu said:</cite>
i agree with you on deplick and perhaps heritier as well (although i don't really see the big deal with this guy. he's just ok to me). fabregas is already well on his way to making his mark. i am rooting for him all the way.

I like Fabregas but I'm not sold on him as a solo artist nevertheless  the torch carrier of Congolese music in the future
« Last Edit: August 22, 2013, 03:37 by 17 »
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa