Author Topic: FERRE GOLA PROUDLY PROUDLY PRESENTS HIS PORSCHE  (Read 3506 times)

Matebu on: May 23, 2017, 17:51

• View Profile
Yea, one could say it's materialistic, but it's the fruits of his labour.

Excellent choice, being in the car business myself, the Panamera is such a nice car to drive

CM PRINCE #1 on: May 23, 2017, 17:55

• View Profile
Yes ferre! That's my dream car smart choice by him

archos #2 on: May 23, 2017, 18:10

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Great for my man herve,looooooonggg are gone the days were him and seguin used to be told by nsone to walk  to concert halls and back :D :D :D

Jdog #3 on: May 24, 2017, 02:18

• View Profile
That's a nice car for bad roads lol.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Matebu #4 on: May 24, 2017, 03:05

• View Profile
That's a nice car for bad roads lol.

Indeed. Most wealthy folks in Kin and Brazza drive around in high end SUVs and keep their luxury sedans and sports cars in Europe. Fally and Ferre are still secretly competing on car collections

I remember Koffi used to drive his then brand new Bentley on the streets of Kin with a big security detail surrouding him. Pot hole damage and lack of anyone who could service it made him ship it back

Kanda South Africa #5 on: May 24, 2017, 08:44

• View Profile
And how much are his dancers and band getting, are they also driving at least a cheap Toyota?

Jdog #6 on: May 24, 2017, 10:45

• View Profile
And how much are his dancers and band getting, are they also driving at least a cheap Toyota?
The CEO will always make more then his/her employees that's how it is and always will be. And a lot of people would love to have a "cheap Toyota".
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa