Author Topic: ACCORDING TO SOURCES HERITIER IS PLANNING ANOTHER STDM TO COUNTER FERRE  (Read 803 times)

CM PRINCE on: June 30, 2023, 15:13

• View Profile
So I know some people in his staff, and apparently Heritier was pissed that Ferre filled stade des martyrs. He’s also unhappy about the inevitable reconciliation between Werra and Ferre (with the rest of the clan Wenge seniors) and how Werra said in an interview a few days ago that after him and Jb Ferre is the 3rd on the list with the most crowd. Heritier has been telling his staff he’s gonna pull a bigger crowd then Ferre and he was convinced Ferre was finished after his prison stint and how himself (Heritier) had the backing of the whole Wenge 4x4 when he was a guest at their stade des martyrs with being given the label dernier fils he thought he was given that power.
Whilst with Fally’s reaction my uncle is around his circle Fally’s more unbothered about Ferre having a big crowd, he even told some of his close people “fair play Herve” because they’ve been exchanging messages a little bit since Guy Gola’s death. But Fally as well after U Arena might plan another stade des martyrs,

archos #1 on: June 30, 2023, 15:40

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
yeah the plan of performing at martyrs in the first place in december was to take an edge on ferre like i came after but i performed before,some of his staff guys were not up for it but as usual its the most vocal who wins so the most noisy ones were up for it and he went for it with 2 months of promotion only
i dont know what nsone said to him when they made peace and it was still tense between maison mere and ferre but it seems from the second he hugged werra he activated fully the competition werra was building back in the days in maison mere
their spokesmen or musicians have been going hard on each other since last saturday
i have noticed one thing with werra,among his 4 5 favourites(or some who are kinda around) you'll rarely see werra in the best of harmony and praise and support for all of them simultaneously,its often boom bill kneeled down bill bill bill but since bill career went downhill they could not build much that hype of reconciliation,then fabro after dissing werra in early solo days comes to 'kneel" he becomes the darling and runs his mouth towards heritier and slighty softly ferre for what is none of his business,then lacoste becomes the darling runs his mouth into heritier and ferre's business,then cries that most ofhis group went to nsone,then fabro reclaims the spot,and then heritier and werra make peace,fabro gets salty,heritier takes the darling spot and aims shots towards ferre about what is none of his business between ferre and werra,then werra is at 96 per cent of a full reconciliation with ferre my man starts getting insecure lol
thats why i always say the way maison mere succesful children are more than the other(s) one(s) is a blessing but a curse at the same time,werra would have a big headache if he wants to organize a maison mere anniversary
those musicians like to keep werra only for themselves a lot

Manzambi94 #2 on: June 30, 2023, 17:17

• View Profile
So I know some people in his staff, and apparently Heritier was pissed that Ferre filled stade des martyrs. He’s also unhappy about the inevitable reconciliation between Werra and Ferre (with the rest of the clan Wenge seniors) and how Werra said in an interview a few days ago that after him and Jb Ferre is the 3rd on the list with the most crowd. Heritier has been telling his staff he’s gonna pull a bigger crowd then Ferre and he was convinced Ferre was finished after his prison stint and how himself (Heritier) had the backing of the whole Wenge 4x4 when he was a guest at their stade des martyrs with being given the label dernier fils he thought he was given that power.
Whilst with Fally’s reaction my uncle is around his circle Fally’s more unbothered about Ferre having a big crowd, he even told some of his close people “fair play Herve” because they’ve been exchanging messages a little bit since Guy Gola’s death. But Fally as well after U Arena might plan another stade des martyrs,
I wonder what's wrong with Heritier to be honest? First he doesn't have Ferre's voice second why can't he just be happy for Ferre? This costant battle against himself it is what will lead to his downfall if he is not paying attention, Fabro was convinced he could compete with Fally until his latest albums after the generation and But Na Fillet left,  were flop are flop and Heritier risks to end the same way

Cavalier Solitaire #3 on: June 30, 2023, 17:23

• View Profile
But in all this am sure Ferre wants his relationship to improve with Werrason even though he won't run his mouth like Lacoste about being cool with his Vieux. Also Ferre wouldn't want all his success to be attributed to "because ba Vieux ya wenge ba soutienir ye" like I saw some comments after the successful stade concert. He would want to be his own man. So ndoyi ya mwana na ngai should not worry about Ferre reconciling with Vieux Nsone. Lol

Tata Nkiadi #4 on: June 30, 2023, 19:44

• Congolais abotami na Etas-Unis
    • View Profile
he was convinced Ferre was finished after his prison stint …

He’s not a good student of history. Franco Jossart and Papa Wemba rode a wave of popularity after being in custody. Héritier should know this.

Like the dude but he needs to relax and build his catalogue up. Ferre has been a solo artist for nearly 20 years. He’s paid his dues and it’s his time. Celebrate the win for the culture and put out more music.

archos #5 on: July 09, 2023, 09:54

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
lol apparently my man wata has blocked a lot of people he knows including journalists who went to ferre's sdm and went as far as insulting mzee kindingu that sapeur who was very active in the street promotion of the concert and having one of his man trying to manhandle him
i think his plan with the hype nsone made around him when they made peace was that the beef with ferre would last forever so that he fights ferre for THE clan wenge number 1 spot with the full support of nsone but now all of a sudden werra is naming ferre talking well of him,was on the verge of being at the stadium along with jb if the concert was not stopped early...

Manzambi94 #6 on: July 09, 2023, 10:01

• View Profile
lol apparently my man wata has blocked a lot of people he knows including journalists who went to ferre's sdm and went as far as insulting mzee kindingu that sapeur who was very active in the street promotion of the concert and having one of his man trying to manhandle him
i think his plan with the hype nsone made around him when they made peace was that the beef with ferre would last forever so that he fights ferre for THE clan wenge number 1 spot with the full support of nsone but now all of a sudden werra is naming ferre talking well of him,was on the verge of being at the stadium along with jb if the concert was not stopped early...

So he wants to kill his career? He is not Fally he can't just block journalists and talk trash about them like nothing happened, he already had troubles with his second album, he must be smart if he doesn't want to have problem with his third, do you think he will be regarded as a serious threat to Ferre or Fally? Cause tbh he isn't and he will never be if he keeps this behaviur

CM PRINCE #7 on: July 09, 2023, 18:21

• View Profile
Heritier's been obsessed with Ferre since their Maison Mere days. I also blame fans for this because people need to stop gassing him and comparing him to Fally and Ferre. Fally and Ferre were solo artists for 9 years by the time Heritier went solo, compare him to Fabregas Robinio and those guys not the two Fs, I'd almost say they're not even really the same generation.