Author Topic: It's a year today since Guy Gola Digital left us  (Read 303 times)

jordanlumbala101 on: April 17, 2024, 18:29

• View Profile

Jdog #1 on: April 21, 2024, 04:15

• View Profile
R.I.P Guy Digital he was my favorite in Ferre's band. He was a real soldier for the movement. His death till this day is a mystery to me.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

archos #2 on: April 21, 2024, 09:53

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
the sad thing in our community especialy with famous people is that its still a big taboo to reveal causes of death properly,i think in their minds it goes against the invincible impression they like to give when alive
otherwise 99 per cent of those deaths are diseases,heart attacks and co and his case in particular he's been sick for several years but it was too big of a taboo to admit,so it allowed rumours,thats like the artists who died most likely of aids,none could have the courage to admit suffering from it or not,and the end even some who died for liver issues were suspected of having died form aids

Manzambi94 #3 on: April 21, 2024, 10:17

• View Profile
the sad thing in our community especialy with famous people is that its still a big taboo to reveal causes of death properly,i think in their minds it goes against the invincible impression they like to give when alive
otherwise 99 per cent of those deaths are diseases,heart attacks and co and his case in particular he's been sick for several years but it was too big of a taboo to admit,so it allowed rumours,thats like the artists who died most likely of aids,none could have the courage to admit suffering from it or not,and the end even some who died for liver issues were suspected of having died form aids
What diseases he had? And yes at the end it is DRC early deaths are expected when you are the poorest country in the world

Jdog #4 on: April 22, 2024, 11:49

• View Profile
his case in particular he's been sick for several years but it was too big of a taboo to admit,so it allowed rumours,thats like the artists who died most likely of aids,none could have the courage to admit suffering from it or not,and the end even some who died for liver issues were suspected of having died form aids
Oh Wow he was sick for several years? When I seen that picture of him looking real skinny I was like yeah something looks wrong. I was even hoping that he was going to get better when we was with that one pastor but he unfortunately died shortly after.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

archos #5 on: April 22, 2024, 13:16

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
yes guy had been sick on and off since 2020,i dont want to get in the secret of their family but it was something cells related,i will let people imagine the rest,and unfortunately some habits he could not get rid fully off worsened it along with the depression of suddenly going off the spotlight,just like nono chaka its always a double shock for them guys handleing the health issues and disappearing from spotlight at the same time