Author Topic: FINALLY BALLE DE MATCH IS OUT!!!  (Read 7109 times)

archos #30 on: December 24, 2022, 17:08

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
i think many will be surprised that zebuka is played by blaise esabe and bcbg en avant by seguin,most would believe the other way round

congo-243 #31 on: December 24, 2022, 17:16

• View Profile
i think many will be surprised that zebuka is played by blaise esabe and bcbg en avant by seguin,most would believe the other way round
No waaaaaay I'm shocked

archos #32 on: December 24, 2022, 17:43

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
you can even hear genta at some point shout "seguin mignon maniata secoueerrrrr "
bcbg performed zebuka in concert already yesterday and it was esabe playing while seguin was behind the podium
« Last Edit: December 24, 2022, 17:46 by archos »

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #33 on: December 24, 2022, 19:15

• View Profile
Guys please balance me maybe I don’t understand this Volumes and Albums thing, so Volume 2 will be having different generiques etc? Cause Fuse has 3 cris that he didn’t do here and that shout BCBG  machine ya music , then Charisma dance cri…………….I am super super depressed, this has spoiled my mood I don’t want to lie………….the nicer parts they did in concerts are not there, all of them.

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #34 on: December 24, 2022, 19:17

• View Profile
The whole Zebuka is made out of cris they sang when they wanted dancers to cool down from serious dancing. Fuse! Fuse! Fuse!……………..The way I waited for this I am very disappointed, might leave this genre for good, I am failing to understand such stupidity.

archos #35 on: December 24, 2022, 19:19

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
yep they did 6 generiques in total,fusee and pajo will most likely have one each that they will lead the vol 1 was mainly genta's animations which had success in concerts

SYMPLICITY #36 on: December 24, 2022, 20:04

• View Profile
Maybe the fact that JB Mpiana did not release an album in such a long time has left some of us too hungry we will take anything he spews out as excellent. I have taken my time to listen to this album with such an open mind and so much hope but found  nothing to praise in this album. The singing including JB himself who used to be such a beautiful singer is an insult to my ears. The sebenes and generiques are so lifeless with shouting rather than animation.  Even Fusee who gets so much praise here got me pissed with the eeeh eeeeh eeeeh kinda screaming.  The chorus is bearable but I think if I need good recent chorus, nothing beats the 'original' tchatcho chorus Koffi gave us recently in Legende. This is a personal opinion and to each his own. Those who find this album interesting must be such a lucky bunch with something to enjoy over Xmas.

PCGY KASTELLO #37 on: December 24, 2022, 20:09

• View Profile
We need more of Pajo and Fusee in volume 2.  Hopefully that album blue print crie wont be in the next volume. We've had too much of it in concerts.
Those new animations by Pajo and Fusee will do justice to the whole album.
All in all it is fair album.
Atshouda is a class above the rest!!!!

=====================
Wmmm Till the End of Time

Manzambi94 #38 on: December 24, 2022, 20:18

• View Profile
Maybe the fact that JB Mpiana did not release an album in such a long time has left some of us too hungry we will take anything he spews out as excellent. I have taken my time to listen to this album with such an open mind and so much hope but found  nothing to praise in this album. The singing including JB himself who used to be such a beautiful singer is an insult to my ears. The sebenes and generiques are so lifeless with shouting rather than animation.  Even Fusee who gets so much praise here got me pissed with the eeeh eeeeh eeeeh kinda screaming.  The chorus is bearable but I think if I need good recent chorus, nothing beats the 'original' tchatcho chorus Koffi gave us recently in Legende. This is a personal opinion and to each his own. Those who find this album interesting must be such a lucky bunch with something to enjoy over Xmas.

Bro what happened? Lol I can't say anything about the Rhumbas but the Generique were on point especially Jump and BCBG En Avant and also the seben of Ainsi Dit L'Eternel by Fuse was a masterpiece

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #39 on: December 24, 2022, 20:48

• View Profile
Its all just boring, the generiques are too calm not danceable at all and I can hear the screaming @Simplicity is talking about, its so annoying…….they should have let JB sing his part in generiques……..as for Jump I personally don’t understand the concept it might be fun to those with language advantage.

SYMPLICITY #40 on: December 24, 2022, 20:52

• View Profile

Bro what happened? Lol I can't say anything about the Rhumbas but the Generique were on point especially Jump and BCBG En Avant and also the seben of Ainsi Dit L'Eternel by Fuse was a masterpiece

Bro, maybe the problem is me????????????????I was so looking forward and expected something along the lines of Jeannette or grace toi a germain for the rhumbas or some fire sebene a la' excess d'amour or Tshico Londonien or Love Airline but what I got was so underwhelming.  I guess my taste has become too choosy and I  need to reconsider and lower down my expectations. I suspect I may be the problem because almost everyone else says it's super......

Seben_Maniac #41 on: December 24, 2022, 21:07

• View Profile

Bro, maybe the problem is me????????????????I was so looking forward and expected something along the lines of Jeannette or grace toi a germain for the rhumbas or some fire sebene a la' excess d'amour or Tshico Londonien or Love Airline but what I got was so underwhelming.  I guess my taste has become too choosy and I  need to reconsider and lower down my expectations. I suspect I may be the problem because almost everyone else says it's super......

This is facts! I feel the same way you do. It is not just you. We just need to except that this is just the way things are now.

Longbluesquid #42 on: December 24, 2022, 21:40

• View Profile

The ones you mentioned are classics. But besides Bailo Canto and Dynastie ( I appreciate urban music) I thought Balle de match was the best. Legende had some songs but wasn’t too thrilled with it. Fally disappointed me as well as Bill. Music has changed and not saying it’s gotten better but it’s music.

Wenge1995 #43 on: December 25, 2022, 01:07

• View Profile

I just noticed Didi Kolombo in the video for Zebuka, I had no idea he was in BCBG. Since when?

archos #44 on: December 25, 2022, 02:48

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
He returned 10 Years ago