Author Topic: I feel like Hadji Solo is underrated in Jet7  (Read 2951 times)

JV “Lone Ranger” on: February 08, 2020, 15:36

• View Profile
I’ve been re-listening to Par Hasard and Hadji solo partitions is fire just like the crie says. The man deserves some acknowledgement. 

archos #1 on: February 08, 2020, 18:47

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
i was about to say it,hadji had corrected his "volume" issue and now is very audible,i was disappointed weeks ago when on congolese tv marchouse already explained and played the structure of generique,starting with him on various rhythms then a little bit of sebene at the end, i knew already it will be tricky,some might dislike the generique just because of how short hadji's proper space is short

JV “Lone Ranger” #2 on: February 08, 2020, 19:13

• View Profile
This generique should of had no more than 1min intro and the rest should of been left to Hadji to do his thing instead of the muted Derangement generique type of nonsense.

JV “Lone Ranger” #3 on: February 08, 2020, 19:16

• View Profile
Shout out to Mabuma na bass. This man has been consistent forever and doesn’t get enough praise by his fellow peers.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2020, 19:18 by JV “Critic” »

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #4 on: February 08, 2020, 19:59

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Hadji is not underrated, apart from Koffi Olomide none of the other big stars attempt to sideline longer serving members for new ones so you will find that band leaders will let the new instrumentalist share roles or the new one will be restricted to singles and playing for the reserve team and female dancers but not take over completely but it seems Ferre has done it like Koffi where he has sidelined the usual soloist for a new one.

Ferre and everyone else knows Hadji is better than Charly Solo.
In the last releases for the last few years, it's Hadji who has played the singles and and generiques apart from the album QQJD where Japonais was guest soloist.

Charly Solo seems to have been put on bench, it's Hadji who had made it on the foreign visits within Africa if you look at the last shows on YouTube.
LE BIG BOSS

archos #5 on: February 08, 2020, 20:26

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
bro sly i think what he meant is that hadji is not used  to his best potential due to the way ferre likes to arrange his generiques(by the way for whatever reason there always seem to have one or two dances with one hand on the waist and pointing or waving fingers,strange that ferre who was a master of difficult dances like koyimbiko is so addicted to those dances these days)
charly had been sick a lot in the past year and like most artists came back too quick and was sick again
« Last Edit: February 08, 2020, 20:29 by archos »

JV “Lone Ranger” #6 on: February 08, 2020, 20:32

• View Profile
Charly Solo that guy needs to stay away from solo. Hadji is a fire type of soloist like Kapaya was but in Ferre’s group they lack direction because the leader doesn’t know what he wants so they end up trying everything in one generique.

CM PRINCE #7 on: February 08, 2020, 21:53

• View Profile
Just like the title of the video says Hadji Solo's parts were the best in that useless Generique

archos #8 on: February 09, 2020, 06:38

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
JV why dont you rate charly,he's barely got occasions since boite noire,but remember boite noir it was good and probably along with seben the most unanimously respected generique of ferre in recent years
this generique reminds me of fally's power 001(no intention of comparing who is better between them)  i remember sly also cut the part worth it back then and it was not even half of the song

JV “Lone Ranger” #9 on: February 09, 2020, 10:17

• View Profile
JV why dont you rate charly,he's barely got occasions since boite noire,but remember boite noir it was good and probably along with seben the most unanimously respected generique of ferre in recent years
this generique reminds me of fally's power 001(no intention of comparing who is better between them)  i remember sly also cut the part worth it back then and it was not even half of the song

I don’t rate him because he has failed Ferre in creating new licks and sound, instead he repeats the same shit he played 10yr ago with just some modification. Ferre’s monotony music is coming from him and Marchouse.