Author Topic: EXTRA MUSICA SPLIT  (Read 43084 times)

anastasio571 on: December 13, 2019, 21:28

• View Profile

archos #1 on: December 13, 2019, 22:15

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

wow so it seems serious,DAMNNNN
sonor, ramatoulaye,levyson,dodi,kasoumbalessa
« Last Edit: December 13, 2019, 22:35 by archos »

mvulusi96 #2 on: December 13, 2019, 23:19

Espe Bass & Ramatoulaye claim as co-founders to have fired Roga Roga from Extra Musica. So the whole band is now behind them.

SLK97 #3 on: December 13, 2019, 23:23

• View Profile

archos #4 on: December 13, 2019, 23:31

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
i am still in shock i could have expected espe since he had lost a lot of authority to leave at some point,but espe rama sonor and levyson the 4 chefs at the same time wow

archos #5 on: December 13, 2019, 23:39

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

it seems zaparo has also left in reality,here is him with the same slogan levyson said

another video of studio with sonor doing animation with diss message over lack of payment
« Last Edit: December 13, 2019, 23:41 by archos »

archos #6 on: December 14, 2019, 00:23

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
i have heard that they suspected roga of planning a clearout like in the la main noire days because all of a sudden 6 7 singers arrived or returned,ramatoulaye had for the first time a backup,espe played less and less...new guitarists came so like we say in lingala "ba yebeli"

Wenge1995 #7 on: December 14, 2019, 00:28

• View Profile
@archos

To be fair, it was about that time to shake up the line-up because 242 was low key a flop and so was Sorcellerie Kindoki. It didn't help that Roga Roga recruited Waney Pecho, it seemed very out of touch and low key desperate from attention.

I'm just surprised Levyson is supporting the split, since Roga Roga spoiled him quite well so it's a definately a betrayal of sorts. Why didn't Espe Bass and Rama push out Roga Roga a long time ago? Universal Zangul could have been all the members except Roga Roga, I don't know where this new found courage is coming from. They were yes men for many years...why now?

Sometimes I think they're trolling us since last we heard, a new album was in works.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2019, 00:39 by Wenge1995 »

archos #8 on: December 14, 2019, 00:38

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
if thats a buzz then gotta be the best organized buzz of all times in congolese music then because the same day roga's manager bebert etou made a big rant exposing him and things like that
remember what happened with heritier and new style ,who thought a guy like arnake who was the only lucky to have been allowed in states while the rest were sent back and who received gifts would today be against
who thought mpaka who was running his mouth to defend him would be today his biggest opponent
 strange things happen in congolese music,but i am still super super shocked to see levyson on the other side,heritier gone was predictable and expected since 2007 200,here is quite some surprise along with rama gone

Wenge1995 #9 on: December 14, 2019, 00:44

• View Profile
@archos

If you were a betting man, would you put your money on Roga Roga or the band of those who have left? Although Roga Roga has the name recognition and direct connection to donors, almost the entire band has left him.

Either way, let's hope the polemique is actually real, the music could be a lot better because they really have to prove themselves!

archos #10 on: December 14, 2019, 00:51

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
groups who leave like that always depend of 3/4 factors,do they have a longterm vision?no stupid leadership things?do they have enough backing to succeed longterm? and are they ready for possible attacks or 12
if they can handle all that then clearly talent is there,in the videos i posted there is them plus a couple more plus espe and etats unis who apparently each in their own way have one foot in,thats a pretty solid team
roga like you said has the advantage of the name and solid foundation around himself(since in the long run extra became more and more around himself anyway) so he'll surely bounce back like most artists who went throught massive departure
« Last Edit: December 14, 2019, 00:53 by archos »

archos #11 on: December 14, 2019, 01:28

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

Wenge1995 #12 on: December 14, 2019, 01:57

• View Profile
Good point, archos! What should their band name be? I was thinking either Toujour Zangul or Bana Zangul. What do yall think?

As far as leadership goes, it seems like Sonor Digital is grooming himself to be the leader. He's very much front and center of all the videos relevent to the split, but Rama and Espe really should be leaders since they were there since 1995. I doubt Espe Bass will continue on with this group, because Espe has a strong friendship with Roga in spite of the humiliation endured of losing control over a bans he created. What do you think?

I'm praying that they replace the cookie monster voiced atalaku, Etat Unis. All that grit to his voice and he can barely keep up with Zaparo in terms of creativity, but since they're stealing musicans...why not Biraman Rouge? That guy has had the animation game on lock in Brazza since Proclamation. What?! A music fan can dream LMFAO

archos #13 on: December 14, 2019, 02:30

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
From what i heard,if espe and rama remain there,it will be extra musica since they are co-founders
indeed sonor seems to be the leader(it could be because he has donors backing him you know nowadays musicians never gamble much in leaving a group,its in 99,99999 per cent prepared,the only person i can think of in recent departures of groups who had zero plan b was lobeso
i watched facebook  live of journalist dicarson and apparently the things which caused the rebellion is how roga received 62K dollars from a concert and selling a song and gave nobody a single penny including the chefs espe rama levy sonor and he went to an african country and was flexing with that money then came back and rehearsed with them and went to europe without telling them while it was planned they had to come with him like they did in 242 (btw him and jb were doing mastering at same studio HAXO at same moment in the interview he did with ado)
and dicarson also said that from the info he had received sonor and roga had been having issues for a while( part of it is according to a friend of brazza that roga continues to sleep with one of the dancers who is sonor's girlfriend) and it exploded recently which is why he is at the forefront like that
indeed if rama and espe remain with the guys then something very serious might have happened because they had countless opportunities to leave even when losing influence and never did it because they were loyal to their friend and their group they had created
« Last Edit: December 14, 2019, 02:32 by archos »

Wenge1995 #14 on: December 14, 2019, 03:31

• View Profile
Does that mean that Roga Roga has to rename his own band? Because he technically is not a co-founder of Extra Musica since it was Rama, Espe Bass, and I believe Quentin who collectively started the group.

I can understand why the old guard remained in Zangul despite losing their authority, because all groups that birth from defections couldn't survive and niether the solo careers of its members.

Extra Musica International gave the Roga Roga a headache with two albums before they infighting weakened them and then Roga stole Levyson, Saddam Kerson, and later thar rhythm guitarist to finally kill that band.

They have the talent to produce a good album, but my fear is that Roga Roga will use his influence to block donor support and most importantly concerts (in Africa and in Europe). Although, I feel like the people are sympathetic towards those who left him kinda like how Adolphe had the people's support after Bercy of 2000.