Author Topic: FABREGAS GOES IN ON HERITIER DIRECTLY  (Read 1448 times)

archos on: May 07, 2022, 12:37

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

we congolese like biased comparison so much,i love fabro and always credit him for becoming the unexpected third leader back in the days,but  we have to take into account a couple of things,first heritier stayed in maison mere almost as much as fally ferre and fabro combined in their groups,so he used some of his prime years being a band member
then,fabro started solo career at the good end of the start  of the strong demise of congolese music,he was unlucky to start when europe ban of artists appeared but still had opportunity to experience playing music when performing in DRC meant something
and in heritier's last appearance, heritier started with positive words about him saying he's a great artist and the little brother of his friend chirstian decorne and said  that if people want to compare them they should compare their main concerts of their career to see who has a higher level,and here  fabro  is reacting about that argument trying his best to belittle heritier
 heritier started in the period where kinshasa lost its prestige,collapse of sponsorship,young generation by far bigger fans of urban music than rumba,ever decreasing mentality of fans...and was stuck in  that strong polemic with maison mere which was proportional to his importance in maison mere,like with ferre,which  created  a great diversion in his career,with many people only giving a proper eye on retirada 2 3 4 years later and being a controversial hot tempered guy himself he helped wonderfully the diversion from focusing on his career properly,and also making the strategic mistake to neglect generiques until the mi ange one
so now fabro is pushing the  i did x y before him and heritier replying with i am doing now and politely insinuating that he is doing better than him now
all in all for me even if fabro had a pretty good period of success when he understood that generique success was a massive career booster,heritier still represents something bigger,despite his childish attitude at times
and also its fabro who started all this,if he could convince philo to return without dissing heritier for no reason all this would not have happened

Manzambi94 #1 on: May 07, 2022, 12:52

• View Profile

we congolese like biased comparison so much,i love fabro and always credit him for becoming the unexpected third leader back in the days,but  we have to take into account a couple of things,first heritier stayed in maison mere almost as much as fally ferre and fabro combined in their groups,so he used some of his prime years being a band member
then,fabro started solo career at the good end of the start  of the strong demise of congolese music,he was unlucky to start when europe ban of artists appeared but still had opportunity to experience playing music when performing in DRC meant something
and in heritier's last appearance, heritier started with positive words about him saying he's a great artist and the little brother of his friend chirstian decorne and said  that if people want to compare them they should compare their main concerts of their career to see who has a higher level,and here  fabro  is reacting about that argument trying his best to belittle heritier
 heritier started in the period where kinshasa lost its prestige,collapse of sponsorship,young generation by far bigger fans of urban music than rumba,ever decreasing mentality of fans...and was stuck in  that strong polemic with maison mere which was proportional to his importance in maison mere,like with ferre,which  created  a great diversion in his career,with many people only giving a proper eye on retirada 2 3 4 years later and being a controversial hot tempered guy himself he helped wonderfully the diversion from focusing on his career properly,and also making the strategic mistake to neglect generiques until the mi ange one
so now fabro is pushing the  i did x y before him and heritier replying with i am doing now and politely insinuating that he is doing better than him now
all in all for me even if fabro had a pretty good period of success when he understood that generique success was a massive career booster,heritier still represents something bigger,despite his childish attitude at times
and also its fabro who started all this,if he could convince philo to return without dissing heritier for no reason all this would not have happened
Fabregas is not realising he is risking to becoming a new Celeo even Celeo had a great start with his first album, I thought it was Tosa Olia and even had a bit with Ferre but all that got gone to waste when he started to develop his polemic instead of realising like Ferre, Fallyand many other artists before him realised. Polemics done for a little time might boost your career but do it too much and you will end up like Deplick, Manda, Marie Paul and many others who had everything to succeed but failed because they forgot that people at the end want to hear music. Yes HeritierexceptMi Angeand the times were Brandon Avatar was there never had a strong generique and of course never had a successful generique as Mascara but bro Heritier with his first album was already way ahead of Fabro, especially with those lucrative deals in Ivory Coast. Fabregas really should focus in music instead of doing polemic

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #2 on: May 08, 2022, 22:34

• View Profile
Automatically there is something that makes Heritier big than Fabro nomatter how successful Fabro has once been, Heritier and Corsa Nostra have this weight that I can't explain.

Paysan Congolais #3 on: May 09, 2022, 07:13

• View Profile
Héritier has a charisma Fabregas does not have.

I guess the Mumpe gimmick is over.

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #4 on: May 09, 2022, 10:20

• Administrator
    • View Profile
The boy is losing it. After the loss of band members and some flop shows,he seems to be disorientated or maybe that was 'ngulu business'...... He seems to want so much polemique right now,i didn't like Pakistani jibe polemique against Robinio,that's unacceptable,i have lost respect for Fabro and his ataluku Chomi because of that stupid racist joke.
LE BIG BOSS

BienMat23 #5 on: May 09, 2022, 19:21

• View Profile
Automatically there is something that makes Heritier big than Fabro nomatter how successful Fabro has once been, Heritier and Corsa Nostra have this weight that I can't explain.
I know exactly what you mean

Manzambi94 #6 on: May 09, 2022, 22:00

• View Profile

It is the IT factor, I don't also know how to explain but it is that Stino Mubi effect. Even though I didn't knew him, there was something in his acoustic that got me, Heritier has it, Fally has it, Diamond has it