Author Topic: Heritier Wata - Générique Chemin de La Gloire (Clip)  (Read 417 times)

jordanlumbala101 on: March 28, 2024, 12:17

• View Profile

jordanlumbala101 #1 on: March 29, 2024, 17:10

• View Profile

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #2 on: March 29, 2024, 17:42

• View Profile
Next time he should start with clip, the reception will be completely different, I love the song now 😂😂😂😂 Innos B’s brother is bringing back the top level of Congolese music videos, the slight challenge is in him paying mor attention on dances more artists performance shots it ends up looking like a dance video

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #3 on: March 29, 2024, 17:43

• View Profile

The clip is so good
and why is Lisa not dancing with others instead appearing on a B-roll? Are we getting a Koffi - Cindy season 2?

archos #4 on: March 29, 2024, 18:28

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
i believe she's now treated like a singer who can dance like it was the case of tatiana kruz with karmapa back in the days,check the clip of karmapa's generique of album le millionaire you'll see what i mean
other than that is it me or heritier has become an average dancer or just lack of effort,throughout the whole clip he does not look at all to me like the really good dancer he is meant to be

philipkafuto #5 on: March 29, 2024, 19:21

• View Profile
Tbh I understand that Wata did it to himself with leaving Maison Mere too late but I think the comparison to musicians like Fabro etc. is a spit in the face. 😂

CM PRINCE #6 on: March 29, 2024, 19:56

• View Profile
i believe she's now treated like a singer who can dance like it was the case of tatiana kruz with karmapa back in the days,check the clip of karmapa's generique of album le millionaire you'll see what i mean
other than that is it me or heritier has become an average dancer or just lack of effort,throughout the whole clip he does not look at all to me like the really good dancer he is meant to be
He’s become average because he realised he can’t keep doing the Koyimbi Ko dance for the rest of his career lmao

archos #7 on: March 29, 2024, 21:01

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 :D :D :D :D :D i actually thought about that
lol a friend of mine just said he is trying to do effortless dancing like fally and ferre whereas they proved themselves first on generiques before affording to dance relaxed and that his obsession to think he's on par with them will kill him

Huey #8 on: March 29, 2024, 21:18

• View Profile

The clip is so good
and why is Lisa not dancing with others instead appearing on a B-roll? Are we getting a Koffi - Cindy season 2?

Hope she's feeling better after the accident, and she's able to go back to dancing. She's a very good and expressive dancer, that's why she's one of my favorite dancers.

archos #9 on: March 29, 2024, 21:38

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
oh yeah yeah indeed i had for whatever reason confusion between her and shakira for the accident,makes perfect sense for her to make that appearance like that

Manzambi94 #10 on: March 30, 2024, 06:48

• View Profile
He is simply not trying hard enough, he probably now is into that Congolese mentality of not dancing to well cause it is embarassing and that "Mwana Mobali il fatto abina na fier etc."

Jdog #11 on: April 11, 2024, 08:38

• View Profile

No Energy at all lol it was like watching a Fally generique. La Team Wata and Heritier didn't seem like their normal selves. Gradel should be the number one because Ambulance doesn't do it for me at all.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Nkwankwe #12 on: April 12, 2024, 15:26

• View Profile

The clip is so good
I understand she was undergoing treatment in South Africa
Selalome

Nkwankwe #13 on: April 12, 2024, 15:31

• View Profile
Heritier actually should just have had shots of him alone. He exudes no energy and actually kills off the speed and energy of the dancers. Plus the kind of attire/loose untucked shirts made it worse. It was like they were just hanging in there...He is more of "leg dancer", not wait dancer and he has lost the movement...
Selalome