Author Topic: WERRA RETURNS TO KINSHASA  (Read 4384 times)

archos on: June 22, 2017, 09:56

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

some crazy rumors claimed that werra would never return to kin because he ran away due to having  failed to fulfill mission of poisoning a politician but werra is returning as planned
haha  he calls mampata "mpatalo"  these two really became like friends after soon 33 years together

princesab #1 on: June 22, 2017, 18:19

• View Profile
Yeah...

With our ALBUM....

IGWEEEEEEEEE

Cavalier Solitaire #2 on: June 23, 2017, 08:11

• View Profile

some crazy rumors claimed that werra would never return to kin because he ran away due to having  failed to fulfill mission of poisoning a politician but werra is returning as planned
haha  he calls mampata "mpatalo"  these two really became like friends after soon 33 years together

Which politician was he suppose to poison?

Werrasonique de Zimbabwe #3 on: June 23, 2017, 08:28

• View Profile
Only Werra is afforded such a welcome.........shutdown in Kin.

JV “Lone Ranger” #4 on: June 23, 2017, 08:54

• View Profile
Lol...this makes me laugh..How many times does Werra goes abroad and when he comes back we rarely see this welcome but coincidentally this time he gets this welcome...It doent take much in Congo to persuade people to come get you at the airport and make noise to make you feel important, just pay them lil 1$ and provide them with free transportation and free beer. Any musician in that country can pull this stunt. Heritier did it not long ago but stopped. QQJD nde makambu  ;D ;D

O-Afrika #5 on: June 23, 2017, 19:47

• View Profile
Werra has done it severally and especially when some members have moved to other groups. Fans do receive him i believe because of loyalty. Yesterday's repetition, my main note is great solo by Makaba and Miel/Caferum great vocals.