Author Topic: Les Allies contre Ben Laden (2001)  (Read 8305 times)

SLK97 on: April 02, 2020, 01:05

• View Profile

This must have been the peak of the QL-BCBG beef.

Matebu #1 on: April 02, 2020, 01:09

• View Profile
Kiekie, legendary beef. You know it’s serious when Felly Tyson is talking sh*t on the mic; usually he couldn’t be bothered and is the quietest guy ever for what he’s accomplished

Trop faible, lokola tomate ... “You are crrraaazyy mannnn, what dou want... ooooo, à suivre” ;D
« Last Edit: April 02, 2020, 01:14 by Matebu »

Matebu #2 on: April 02, 2020, 01:17

• View Profile
I remember when buying a polemic DVD/VHS’ was like buying a latest movie DVD. I watched this at my friend’s when it first came out. Very entertaining, though it was a tragedy for the future of the genre

congo-243 #3 on: April 02, 2020, 01:19

• View Profile
I remember when buying a polemic DVD/VHS’ was like buying a latest movie DVD. I watched this at my friend’s when it first came out. Very entertaining, though it was a tragedy for the future of the genre
What do you mean tragedy?

congo-243 #4 on: April 02, 2020, 01:32

• View Profile
Kibens looked awkward as hell, and man..does he always to show out that he can speak french

archos #5 on: April 02, 2020, 01:38

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
hhahahaha i was about to say exactely the same thing,he is too used with that,must be a family thing,i have seen him in the past with his twin sister with his older daughter,rarely lingala
 even in bcbg sometimes they have to tell him bro its not everybody who understands you

congo-243 #6 on: April 02, 2020, 01:44

• View Profile
hhahahaha i was about to say exactely the same thing,he is too used with that,must be a family thing,i have seen him in the past with his twin sister with his older daughter,rarely lingala
 even in bcbg sometimes they have to tell him bro its not everybody who understands you
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA it's ridiculous man he looks so out place (even him trying to throw mibwakela it comes off like a politician).  The chorus of Jean Marie lukulasi annoys me because of his exagération in french

CM PRINCE #7 on: April 02, 2020, 01:50

• View Profile
Classic  ;D :D  I sometimes miss these old polemic DVD’s & VHS

CM PRINCE #8 on: April 02, 2020, 03:07

• View Profile
This was the famous VHS where Fally killed Kibens's career  ;D ;D ;D

Matebu #9 on: April 02, 2020, 03:10

• View Profile

Speaking of which; where is our brother EMOVICTEAM, formerly EMOBCBG?

Matebu #10 on: April 02, 2020, 03:15

• View Profile
What do you mean tragedy?

This polemic was so extreme and the first of it’s kind really with how vicious the attacks were, particularly with the leaders present. Subsequent polemics were like this and this behavior became the norm.

litho #11 on: April 02, 2020, 03:38

• View Profile
For me this was the day Congolese music died, this was so low even for someone like Koffi.

archos #12 on: April 02, 2020, 11:07

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

lol kibens has never forgiven him for that,when fally was coming to bcbg concerts or rehearsals jdl who is his pire vieux of bandal,chai who knew him from bcbg tests,genta and djino who are his friends since class and other guys rushed to speak with him kibens just  shut his eyes with his cap and acted like he did not see him
until one day jb forced him to salute him but still until today kibens has it very hard to talk about fally,he'll happy talk about mpangi ferre,heritier who he shared room with at jb's house and other guys

Congolitude #13 on: April 02, 2020, 13:13

• View Profile

lol kibens has never forgiven him for that,when fally was coming to bcbg concerts or rehearsals jdl who is his pire vieux of bandal,chai who knew him from bcbg tests,genta and djino who are his friends since class and other guys rushed to speak with him kibens just  shut his eyes with his cap and acted like he did not see him
until one day jb forced him to salute him but still until today kibens has it very hard to talk about fally,he'll happy talk about mpangi ferre,heritier who he shared room with at jb's house and other guys

Why Fally attacked only Kibens and not another person ?

archos #14 on: April 02, 2020, 13:34

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
easy target,they knew he was "different" to congolese musicians,bill clinton also attacked kibens a lot even on terrain eza mine,even when there was fights between them musicians the rivals of bcbg were always looking to attack kibens first
you'll notice for whatever reason since alain mpela's departure,kibens is the person people automatically think about when talking about bcbg,they always start "na bcbg ba kibens and then mentioning other guys"