Author Topic: ERIC TUTSI FACING BAD COMMENTS AFTER SAYING HE IS FROM RWANDA  (Read 422 times)

archos on: September 07, 2023, 11:10

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=164486383351574

people are really using the political conflict to create a lot of unnecessary hate and prejudice,eric's dad is congolese from equateur and his mom from rwanda and there is many people like that or vice versa
we are in big 2023 and people still dont know that there is a lot of genetic mix depending on neighborhood and things like that from the 80 90's we had people of rwanda grown in kin who dont even look like the stereotype,skinny with "dry" face but then until today if you come from the east and you have those skinny traits and you have an accent you are suspected to be from rwanda or just for coming from east alone,its almost like an insult
somebody like innoss will forever have to justify himself despite both his parents being from the tribes of east
and i believe if lokua kanza had a kinshasa based career he'd have a proper nightmare to develop his career with that mentality

Manzambi94 #1 on: September 07, 2023, 11:18

• View Profile
https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=164486383351574

people are really using the political conflict to create a lot of unnecessary hate and prejudice,eric's dad is congolese from equateur and his mom from rwanda and there is many people like that or vice versa
we are in big 2023 and people still dont know that there is a lot of genetic mix depending on neighborhood and things like that from the 80 90's we had people of rwanda grown in kin who dont even look like the stereotype,skinny with "dry" face but then until today if you come from the east and you have those skinny traits and you have an accent you are suspected to be from rwanda or just for coming from east alone,its almost like an insult
somebody like innoss will forever have to justify himself despite both his parents being from the tribes of east
and i believe if lokua kanza had a kinshasa based career he'd have a proper nightmare to develop his career with that mentality
Loquace Kanza is from where? Yes tbh I have never seen someone being more racially attacked then Innoss it doesn't matter what he does, the moment he does something who goes against popular opinion "Oh tala Nderwa"

archos #2 on: September 07, 2023, 11:55

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

BercysFinest98 #3 on: September 07, 2023, 21:08

• View Profile
I thought that this was already known?? lol