Author Topic: fally almost collapsing  (Read 2918 times)

mokosarkani on: August 31, 2019, 11:42

• View Profile

starting at the 9mn mark you can see davido, koffi, fally and roga paying respect, i have never seen fally and roga showing so much emotion like ever. fally looked like he was about to collapse, heard he could not go through his entire performance.

Matebu #1 on: August 31, 2019, 15:32

• View Profile

archos #2 on: August 31, 2019, 15:38

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
yeah fally stopped his part quicker apologising to crowd that he cant continue
gotta have a thought for ariel sheney,serge beynaud,debordo and safarel obiang who were excluded from funerals it must have been hearbreaking for them to watch it on tv

Cavalier Solitaire #3 on: August 31, 2019, 16:31

• View Profile
It's always Heartbreaking losing someone you know later on having to look at them in death. I personally rarely do body viewing cause am not that strong in such a situation.

Manzambi94 #4 on: August 31, 2019, 19:15

• View Profile
gotta have a thought for ariel sheney,serge beynaud,debordo and safarel obiang who were excluded from funerals it must have been hearbreaking for them to watch it on tv
Why they were excluded from funerals? Srrge Beynus is his own blood cousin

archos #5 on: August 31, 2019, 19:26

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
because they feared fans reaction towards them,zero of the rivals of arafat was there(debordo sheney molare beynaud safarel and so on) and people of arafat's clan  claim or decided on their own that it was his will that none of those who he perceived as being against his success( you know the way stars like to feel they have millions of enemies because they are at the top)

mokosarkani #6 on: August 31, 2019, 20:35

• View Profile
It's always Heartbreaking losing someone you know later on having to look at them in death. I personally rarely do body viewing cause am not that strong in such a situation.

body viewing gets way too real with me, i can't stand it being the last image you ave of anybody. i guess that showed who truly cared about him, sad so sad

mokosarkani #7 on: August 31, 2019, 20:43

• View Profile
it was done so t  avoid any retaliation from  the fans,